1.7

"dally when are we gonna meet?!" brendon exclaimed, dallon giggled.

"when do you wanna meet?" dallon questioned him as he chewed on some gum.

"how about," brendon pondered. "the subway where I left my number?"

"oh my god that's so cheesy but cute" dallon groaned, earning a chuckle from brendon.

"so does that sound good?" dallon nodded, then shouted for his mom.

she came in a few minutes later, her big smile on her lips as always.

"yes sweetie?" dallon pointed at the screen & brendon waved.

"oh, hi brendon dear! how are you?" leann asked, telling dallon to scoot over a bit.

"good, mrs.weekes. how about you?" brendon said sweetly, he's always been good with parents.

"I'm doing wonderful, this boy is a stressor but I can handle it" she joked, kissing dallon on the cheek.

"okay, mom. I need to ask you something, well the both of us really." dallon stated, looking towards brendon.

"alright, go ahead."

"so, brendon and I have been together for about 4 months now, which is great. it's just we're always video calling & we have yet to meet in person. so, I was wondering if we could meet on Saturday? it'd mean the world to both of us mom." dallon finished, giving his mother a hopeful look.

leann sat, her lips pressed in a line as she was deep in thought.

a few minutes later, she let out a sigh and smile completing it.

"of course you can, I know how important this is to you dally, you deserve some happiness in your life." dallon threw his arms around his mother and thanked her over and over.

brendon cheered and spun around in his swivel chair.

she said bye the two boys and went out of the room.

"babe, can you believe this? we're gonna meet! I can finally wrap my arms around you and kiss you and ah!!" brendon squealed, dallon laughed at how cute his boyfriend was.

"yes, I'm so excited. we've been waiting for a while."

the two chatted for a couple more hours till brendon announced he was tired.

"sleep well baby, I'll see you in two days." dallon said, blowing a kiss to the camera.

"two days." brendon whispered, his face hurting from smiling.

two days till they'd be united.

__________________
_______

OHHh yEAAaah