Chapter 6

No. Maybe.. Maybe my parents just adopted me and never told me. Yes, that must be it. My parents would never steal a child.. Not because they're extremely nice people, because they're not always as nice as they seem to be, but because they're too pussy to steal anything. So no, there's no way that Fred and Lana are my parents. I haven't talked to anyone in the past week. I just bought myself a lot of food and locked myself into my room. Lots of people came by to convince me to get out of my room. My parents, brother, Lana, fred, their sons, and even some weird people that I never met before. Obviously they didn't convince me that well, seeing that I'm still in my room. But I decided that I needed some fresh air. After taking way too long to get up, I walked onto the balcony. But I see that I'm not alone. Fred's here too.. And he seems very relieved and happy to see me. I don't really know why. "Jackie! I'm so glad to see you again!" He says and I just nod, not in the mood for a talk. "How are you?" He asks and I just shrug and hug myself. "What's wrong?" He asks and I start to cry. "I found out that my parents aren't my biological parents" I say and cry harder. When he doesn't respond I look up. For some reason I thought he'd be mad or disappointed, seeing that that was the reason I locked myself away for a week. But he was crying. Crying. Why would he cry? "How did you find out?" He asks. "I compared my blood type to my parents' blood type. Didn't match" I say. Then I ask something I wished I didn't ask. "What's your blood type?" Fred frowns. "AB.. Why?" He asks, a little confused. I tear up once again. "Just asking. I have to go again. Bye" I say and before he can respond, I'm back in my room.

Looks like Lana is just a friend after all...