The Originals

Here it is! The big Originals chapter. I hope you'll be satisfied with it.

Enjoy!

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

The Originals

3 day ago, at the same day as the senior prom in Mystic falls.

Jane-Ann Deveraux and her little sister Sophie was walking in a cemetery in New Orleans.

"Don't do this. What if I'm wrong about her?" Sophie looked scared and terrified.

"That's the beauty of you. You're never wrong. She's the only way we're gonna get to Klaus."

"Can't we get someone else to do the spell?"

"Who? Half the witches don't believe you, the other halves to scared." Jane-Ann told her sister.

"Because they know we're going to get caught Jane-Ann."

"We don't have any other options, Sophie. Katherine Pierce gave us the last thing we needed and we're doing this spell." Jane-Ann told her sister and held up a strain of golden hair.

That was the night I felt so dizzy.

Klaus and I walked in the street of New Orleans three days later. We just got here and now I wanted to see the spectacle that is New Orleans. I was awed the city was beautiful. Klaus and I were standing in the oldest part of the city, the oldest neighborhood, Bourbon Street in the French quarter. You could almost feel the magic in this place. I noticed a tour guide showing some people around the city.

"Welcome to the dark side of New Orleans. A supernatural playground. Where the living is easily lost and the dead stick around to play." The tour guide said.

I watched as the group past us and walked further down the street.

"If the only knew." I mumble.

"Do you like it?" Klaus whispered in my ear. I grabbed a hold of his arm.

"Are you kidding me? I love it here! Why haven't we been here earlier?" Klaus laughed a little at me and kissed me.

"I'm glad you like it. This is my home, Amy. I helped built this city." Klaus said and I could see the sparkles in his eyes.

"Then show me your city then." I told him as he led me down the street. We were looking for someone.

I loved the smells and the crowds of people going on with their lives with nothing to care about and nothing to lose.

Klaus walked over to a bunch of fortunetellers but he was looking for one particular. He scanned the premises and locked eyes on one even I could tell was the real deal.

 A witch. We walked over to her and he sat down.

"Good afternoon. Time for one more?" Klaus asked politely. 

"I have nothing to say to you." The witch looked terrified.

"Oh, that's not very amiable is it? You don't even know me." Klaus argued.

"I know what you are. Half vampire, half beast. You're the hybrid."

"I'm the original hybrid actually but that's a long story for another time. I'm looking for someone, a witch. Perhaps you might be able to help me find her. Jane-Ann Deveraux."
Even I could see her shifting and acting strange.