Is that you...?

When you answered the door...it was Edward, and a large set of armor standing next to him. You teared up, knowing they were alive, as you hug the two. 

**(Y/n)'s P.O.V.**

'I-Is that really them...? my Ed and Al...? my crush, and my best friend...? please don't let this be a dream...' (Y/n) thought, but he suddenly got snapped out of his mind by a thumb rubbing on his Cheek, along with a hand on his cheek as well.*

**Normal P.O.V.**

Ed wiped (Y/n)'s tears away, as he smiled softly "Hey (Y/n), long time no see, right?" (y/n) cried more, hugging the two tighter. Ed and Al laughed "H-hey (Y/n)! y-your gonna break me!" Al joked as (Y/n) pulled back  nervously as he shakes "S-S-Sorry! sorry! I-its just...! I-I haven't seen you since we were little! I-I'm sorry...." (y/n) said, tearing up as Ed hugged him "It's fine (y/n). Your our friend." Ed said, smiling a bit as (y/n) starts crying, as he hugged Ed closer. Soon later on when dinner came, and Ed and Al met the kittens, especially K.E and K.A as they laughed, seeing that they do look alike. When dinner came you made their favorite foods. After dinner, you were washing the dishes as you suddenly felt two strong arms around your waist. you blushed deeply as you knew it was Ed, then, he rested his chin on his shoulder. "Can I help?" Ed asked.

**Edward's P.O.V.**

'I've gotta tell him, I need to tell (y/n) that I love him...' Ed thought 'If he doesn't feel the same...then I'll understand. since we did abandoned him.'

**Regular P.O.V.**

(Y/n)'s face turned a brighter red, then he nods. soon the two boys washed dishes, helping each other out as Ed washes and (Y/n) dries. Once they were done (Y/n) grabs Ed's hand, and leads him outside, as  a large and proud, yet beautiful enough to make a grown man cry, light blue and pink, blossom tree, as some petals softly and gracefully fall from the tree. Ed looked at it in awe, as (y/n) walked over to the tree, then sat down, as he pats down next to him, telling Ed to sit next to him. Ed walked over, sat down, as the sky was mixed with beautiful colors of pink on the clouds, a violet like color near the sun, red around the sun, as a soft dark blue, filled the sky, along with a beautiful blue full moon, as the stars slowly shows. Ed looked up, amazed as (Y/n) smiled softly. "Wow...you live with this everyday? Man, I'm jealous!" Ed smiled as (Y/n) giggles a bit. Soon the two looked at each other and said at the same time 'I love you'. (Y/n) Looked at Edward, a bit shocked yet happy at the same time, same with Ed. "Ed I..." (To be continued.)