Chapter Thirty-Two

So we may get hit with 2+ feet of snow. Do you know what this means? Well, let me help you all.

1. I have to bond with my family. Ew.

2. Power outages – which means, possibly no wifi.

3. No wifi means my death.

Anyways...

P.S. – Comment, comment, comment, and vote please?! With a Liam and Rico on top? Maybe a Dom on the side? No? Okay...

- - - -

"Believe nothing you hear, only half of what you see, and everything you feel." – Unknown.

- - - -

[5:30 A.M.]

| Liam Luciano |

The water that pelted my bare back was soothing and relaxing as I stood beneath the showerhead early the next morning. It wasn't near scolding hot, nor cold; but a perfect lukewarm. I dipped my head and stepped back, allowing the water to hit the back of my head directly. Droplets of water rolled off my cheeks and down my chin; they rolled over my shoulders and ran down my chest and past my stomach.

"Liam," I could still hear the woman purring in my ear, even though it had happened two nights ago. I could feel my shoulders tensing, even under the calming feeling of water layering my skin. My heart rate quickened as my mind replayed her throwing her long, bony fingers around my neck, squeezing gently. "You're tense," Her Hispanic accent was evident, but the way she said my name, made me cringe.

My jaw locked as I threw my head back and closed my eyes, allowing the pressure of the water to roll down my face. My lips parted, but my teeth grated together as water ran down my head, soaking my hair. I could feel it rolling down my back, past my shoulders, and in between my core back muscles. The thought of the cat lady kept crossing my mind; I called her the cat lady, but she was formally known as Camilla.

Her touch and her lips had one thing in common for me; they were unwanted. Remind myself of the feeling of her fingertips around my neck, sent chills down my spine, even as I stood under warm water, and the feeling of her lips pressed against my neck sent a painful feeling deep into the pit of my stomach. Nobody that I know wore a shirt in the shower, but I still felt my hand reaching up to where my collar would be; my fingertips were cold as I touched the base of my neck, remembering right where Camilla had left a lipstick stain.

My fists clenched as my eyes remained closed. I was angry at myself, Dominic, and Fede-fucking-rico, and every disrespectful cunt in this house. I let out a deep, shaky breath as the gears in my mind churned.

My time spent lathering up and standing underneath the shower was well spent as I turned off the faucet, grabbed a towel, and stepped out. My eyes locked on my frame as I stared at the full-length mirror that was built in the bathroom door. I took a couple deep breaths as I ran the towel over my head, quickly drying my hair. It stood up in every direction as I wrapped my towel around my waist, tied it, and stepped out.

Faith was still very much asleep; her hand clutching the duvet as she pulled it up to her neck, snuggling deep into the comfortable covers. I approached the bed slowly, cautiously, as not to make much noise. I knelt down beside the bed, watching her closely. I found it cute how innocent and safe she looked; like nothing in the world could get her at this very moment. A strand of her hair rested across her forehead, clearly out of place. I brushed it aside softly, the tip of my finger only grazing her forehead.

She moved at my touch and slowly, her eyes opened. It was clear she was still sleepy, not even close to being fully away. "L-Liam?" Her arm reached out to me gently, but I grabbed it, resting it down on the mattress.