Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

So here it is. The final chapter of "The Gilbert Wolf." But not to worry. I will begin with the sequel "Stand By You" as soon as possible. 

I want to thank all of you who gave me pointers, reviews that made this story possible to write. I had so much fun writing it and that's only because you liked it and wanted to read more each time.

Enjoy this last chapter.

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

**********

Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

After told everyone about the baby, the reaction were different with each person. I knew Matt and Rebekah were OK with it and since they knew I didn't want to leave Jeremy, I stayed at the boarding house and Rebekah left along with Matt.

The other ones. Well.

Let's start off with Damon.

He was just shocked and complained about a mini-Klaus running around destroying people's lives and just be annoying and a pain in the ass like it's father but I think he was just saying that because no one knew what this baby would turn out to be.

"I just hope it's not one of those Cullen-babies. That only touch you and you can see their memories. They freak me out."

Then there was Bonnie. She was only skeptical about what the baby would turn out to be but when she sensed the baby when she touched my stomach she couldn't find anything wrong so she was OK with it.

Stefan and Lexi didn't say much. They were happy if I was happy. Which I was.

Then there was Caroline. 

Sweet Caroline. 

When she got over the shock and stopped with the Oh my gods and seriously's, she actually became happy and I swear she started to plan the baby shower.

Alaric told me he would support me no matter what. He would still love me and look after me, just like before.

"It's your life, Amy. You are the one who's got to live it and it this is what you want, then that is what you should do."

Elena didn't like it that much. She was going on and on about everything bad and evil Klaus had done to us and to other people. She told me I was stupid for getting myself into this situation. When I told her that it wasn't the baby's fault and that she was going to an aunt, she warmed up a little more. Especially when she heard the heartbeat. I think for the most part, she was just jealous because she knew that she never could get pregnant or have kids of her own.

Jeremy hadn't said anything yet. I think he was shocked. He was the person I needed to get the OK from the most.

I walked into what used to be my bedroom in the boarding house. Jeremy was lying on the bed.

I laid down beside him and we stared at the ceiling. At first we didn't speak. Then Jeremy sighed.

"Did you know I was there? That day in the house after I died. I saw how much you were struggling with be being gone and when you said goodbye to me. I was sitting in the chair next to you. I remember every word you said to me. About how you would do anything in your power to make me proud and that you never would let me down in any way." Jeremy said, looking down on me.