CHAPTER 19

Grayson's POV

"Yo gray...aren't you gonna take Sam out..on a date?" Ethan asked me while we were walking to Sam's house to meet her and Mary. They arrived at LA about an hour ago.

"No I wasn't planning anything to be honest."

"Grayson don't get me wrong but she's your girlfriend and you don't give her the attention she deserves...not even a date..and you're her second boyfriend..the first one never took her out, not even once."

"Whatever. How do you know all these?"

"Um....Mary! Mary told me....."

"Do you know anything else about Sam? Because I don't know much about her except that she's hot and I dig her. I bet she's good at giving head. Don't you think?

He punched my arm. "Shut up!"

I laughed but he was still dead serious. "Okay okay fine do you know anything about her or not?"

He rolled his eyes at me.
"Me? Are you seriously asking me? Why would I know anything about her?" He replied turning his head away slowly.

"Just asking bro. Maybe Mary has told you something about her, they're best friends."

He sighed. "Sam..what can I say about Sam?..She's not the person who likes going out. She likes staying home, read a book, watch a movie or listen to music over going out. Music is her passion. I'm convinced 99,9% of her brain is song lyrics. You will always find her lying on bed wearing her white earphones on, listening to music. She recently got these actually. Her old ones had a mint color but they broke down. Her taste in music goes all the way from punk rock to disney soundtracks." He giggled.

"Oh and she likes tattoos and piercings so you can bring that up sometime. You could tell her about your tattoo or ask her what she wants to get someday. She's the kind of person who prefer small tattoos that hide a meaning...Sam is..she's..she's so beautiful as you have already noticed.." He chuckled looking down and continued.

"..at times she could be so insecure. She'll say she's not good enough and that she's ugly. She always asks If she's getting fatter and I just want to slap her so hard for saying things like that because she's not fat and she's definitely not ugly..she is.." He sighed and licked his lips shaking his head. "..so beautiful man..and she just doesn't see it no matter what you tell her..She can be so fuckin stubborn sometimes." He rolled his eyes. "it pisses the hell out of me! You have no idea how many times w-..she just never listens....um yeah..what else? Oh she loves the cold better so she can snuggle in her bed with hot chocolate in her hands. Remember, she doesn't drink coffee. She likes it but she prefers drinking hot chocolate even if it's summer. So if you take her for coffee on your first date you'll know what to order her. She would appreciate the fact that you know what she likes drinking because it means you care about her by showing her you know even the smallest and least important things about her although when It comes to a person you have feelings for, everything is important. I'm sure that would make her smile." He weak smiled to himself. "And she deserves to smile dude. She really does.." He finally finished his long speech about Sam. Blah blah.

"Talking about tattoos, do you think fans know about my tattoo? I know I menti-"

He turned and gave me a glance. I can tell he is pissed.
"Seriously Grayson? We weren't talking about tattoos or you..we were talking about Sam. After all these things I told you about Sam the only thing you have to say is about your tattoo? Wow Grayson..sometimes I honestly wonder if you even care about her at all." He said and stopped walking. I just looked him in the eyes not realizing we have reached our destination until I heard a voice.

"ETHAN!" Mary screamed running towards us. She jumped on Ethan and hugged him tight wrapping her legs around his waist. He hesitated but he hugged her back. I saw Sam walking slowly out of the house with her arms crossed looking at them hugging.

"Hey babe." I said smiling to her.

"Hey Grayson." She gave me a smile and then a kiss on my lips.

"Yo guys wanna go grab some coffee and then spend the day at the beach?" I suggested and they all agreed except of Sam.

"Nah I don't really drink coffee I pref-" I cut her off.

"You prefer hot chocolate." I chuckled. "I know."

She smiled. "How do you know?"

"I have my ways baby. I care about you Sam. I know the smallest and least important things about you although when it comes to a person you have feelings for, everything is important." I said looking her in the eyes.

"Awwwwwwe Grayson.." She blushed and hugged me again planting a kiss on my cheek and then on my lips. I deepened the kiss by adding tongue as my hands travelled down her ass.

I opened my eyes for a second and saw Ethan looking at me more pissed than ever but I don't give a damn.

I know chicks fall for shit like that and Sam definitely did.

------------------------------------------------------------

Question: do you want me to make some really dirty parts or keep it as it is?

Sorry for the lack of updates but school is bugging me so much.

GET HYPED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER