44 Night walk

Once Yuna closed the front door behind herself and slipped out of her shoes, she picked them up and carried them to her room. There was no time for rest and sleep. She wasn't tired anyway. She had a clear idea of how this night had to proceed.

She closed her bedroom door behind her and put on different clothes. A black T-shirt and black jeans should give her a little camouflage in the night. She rolled her hair into a bun and fixed it with a scrunchy and hair clips, slipped into her shoes and climbed out the window. There was no fire escape, but the few meters ...

Groaning, the girl landed in the alley next to the house on the asphalt. If Wataru should still be hanging around the front door, she sought her way through the side streets.

She didn't know what was going on with Yoshiro, but she could get into his hideout, study the Oni map, get some equipment and then go hunting.

Anything was better than to sit around in her room and watch TV. She had to become stronger, at any cost.

After twenty minutes she reached Yoshiro's warehouse. To her surprise, the side entrance was locked. For the first time.

"Sewers."

In another alley she found a manhole cover. After a few seconds of tearing around, she had to admit that she would not be able to lift the lid.

"Roof."

Via the fire ladder she climbed onto the roof of the building and searched it for a door or a window.

"Yoshiro teleports right into it. He will not have any other accesses."

Annoyed, the blue-haired pondered, how she should enter the building. She climbed down from the roof and circled the building once.

"Come on. You're a smart girl. Think.", she told herself.

Of course! There was a park with a lake about two kilometers away from here. No. The sewers certainly were not connected with the lake. She searched the facade from top to bottom, when her eyes got stuck on a crowbar, which lay on a wooden box.

Yuna went over and grabbed the metal object to check it out. Now she also had to be a burglar. At her own "uncle"'s place.

With much effort, she managed to pry the manhole cover. The musty smell immediately got into her nose.

"Well ..."

She climbed down the ladder, and tried to find the way into the warehouse. To her own surprise, she succeeded pretty quickly, so that she found herself inside the building.

Her Wakizashi and Beretta lay on the table. Yoshiro probably didn't think much of order. She checked the magazine. Empty. On the table, there was no ammunition. Perhaps in one of the boxes?

Before she moved on, she put the Wakizashi in the back of her waistband and the Beretta in front of her tummy. This was impractical. She looked around. She noticed a pistol holster on a box and grabbed it. The girl put on the holster. Somehow she had to hide the weapon. After a quick sweep, she found a dark blue shirt, that was lying around and pulled it over.