Chapter 42 - Remembering

DK's POV

"What the-" Vernon said, looking a bit confused. I told the boys about what happened last night and they were genuinely shocked. The whole room was surrounded by the sound of the members muttering.

"You better believe it." I sighed, placing my palm on my forehead.

"I knew something fishy was going on." Hoshi said, groaning in annoyance.

"We have to do something!" Dino exclaimed, pulling my arm to get my attention. I turned to him and lightly shaking my head.

"I don't think there's anything we can do about it. Jr said it's for her own good. Besides, Hyemi is not ours." I looked down before whispering, "she was never ours."

"For her own good?! Her own good?!" Hoshi yelled, causing the living room to become dead silent. He stood up from his seat and turned to me. "I don't know about you guys but I'm going to find her and tell her everything until she remembers. Don't you remember all the troubles we've gone through just for her? I will not let her forget about us and I definitely won't let her live with that liar." He said.

All of us were quiet when he said that. It was kind of true. We did went through a lot of troubles just to protect her and give her shelter.

"I'm going out." He announced, taking his jacket and marched his way out the door. Jeonghan tried to stop him by grabbing his wrist but he harshly jerked it off.

"I'll go and get him." I said, walking my way to Hoshi's direction which was the lobby outside our dorm. He was walking so fast, I barely catch up to him.

I ran towards him and stopped him by placing my hand on his shoulder. "What now?!" He exclaimed as soon as he turned to me.

"You can't go. Manager hyung will be back anytime now and he will get very furious if he sees that you went out." I warned him. He slapped my hand away from him.

"Are you crazy? I don't care about that. Don't you see that Hyemi's in danger? She's living with a criminal." He said.

"Look, I know you're worried and I am too, honestly. But, what can we do? If you force her to remember, it might effect her brain and who knows, she might get a brain damage by it. She has already lost her memories two times now and lets not push her to remember. Let her be." I told him.

His expression softened as he looked down. "But I missed her..." he whispered. I didn't even have to question him why he misses her because I know he likes her too and besides, we had spent a lot of times with Hyemi.

"Me too," I sighed. "Let's head back to the dorm." I said and guided him back to our dorm.

Dohee(Hyemi)'s POV

Jinyoung oppa seemed to be extreamly anxious at me after last night- he's not talking to me. I was upset and disappointed at myself about it. I wonder what him and Seokmin talked about last night. Did they got into a fight or something? Did Seokmin told him that I have a job?

Ugh... I'm in so much trouble.

I was in front of a mirror, brushing my almost short hair. I couldn't focus on what I was doing as my mind kept reminding me about last night. I was whinning and slightly slapping myself, urgently need the answers to my questions.

Suddenly, a loud noise was heard from the kitchen. I swiftly ran outside my room to see what's the noise was. As I walked to the kitchen I saw Jinyoung oppa was rubbing his face with his hands. He looked frusterated. I was concerned. Was he that mad that I got a job?

I was standing at the dorm frame; frozen, seeing him like that. I felt like I was about to cry. "O-opp-ppa? Are you alright?" I shuttered. I was scared.