1.8

brendon sat nervously bouncing his leg, biting his fingernails. he probably looked like he was on drugs but he was just nervous about meeting his boyfriend.

he looked down at his screen, seeing the last message that dallon had sent.

dumdum dallon 🍭: almost there!! I can't wait to see you 🤗

he heard the bell ring and he turned to see his 6'4 boyfriend.

brendon got up out of his seat and sprinted to him, jumping up on him and giving him a hug.

"oh shi-bren!" dallon exclaimed, his arms wrapping around brendon securely.

"god, I'm so happy to see you." brendon said as he came out of the embrace, quickly linking their hands together.

"me too baby, me too."

"you wanna order now?" brendon nodded and the two boys said their orders.

they picked a table and sat down, starting in their subs slowly.

"okay, but why would you get a meatball marinara? it's nasty." dallon stated, brendon scoffed, nearly choking on the bit of sand which in his mouth.

"I have you know, this is good shit. this is the epitome of the good shit meme." he argued, dallon just laughed.

"god, you are a walking meme."

after they finished their meal, brendon dragged dallon to the men's room.

once inside, dallon gave him a confused look.

"if you think I'm gonna suck your dick in the men's room at subway, you are out of your mind." dallon said, putting his hand on the door handle.

"damn, that was the plan all along." brendon stated, his shoulders slumping.

"alright, I'm leav"-"no! I was joking. that's not the real reason." brendon yelped, tugging dallon closer to him.

he took dallon and pulled him into the handicapped stall. his face has a wide grin set on it.

he fished in his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife, flipping it out.

"oh my god, you're gonna stab me?!" dallon shrieked, brendon started cackling, having to hold on to the bars.

"n-no! shit your face was priceless!" brendon continued to laugh until he got himself under control.

"I left my number on a piece of toilet paper in this stall, thinking that some guy would find it and hopefully message me. because, not gonna lie, I was thirsty as fuck. so I did that and you of all people message me. this cute, loving guy who is basically a tree in my book, talks to me. you've brought so much joy into my life these past few months and I am so so glad I met you." brendon spoke, his eyes sparkling just a bit and his teeth nipping his bottom lip out of habit.

"god, you're so perfect." dallon whispered, grabbing the shorter boy and pressing their lips together.

the knife fell to the floor and brendon wrapped his arms around dallon's neck, standing on the tips of his toes.

as cliche as it sounds, brendon felt sparks. more like fireworks on the fourth of july when their lips met.

dallon soon pulled away, kissing the corner of brendon's mouth then flashing him a smile.

"so what was the knife for again?" he joked, brendon took s moment to reply, still in a daze from their kiss.

"o-oh yeah, I want to carve our names onto the toilet paper dispenser because it seems pretty cute." dallon rolled his eyes, carefully picking up the knife and began carving his name into the metal.

after, brendon did the same. adding a heart for a 'tumblr effect.'

the two stepped back and admired their work, embracing one another.

"now, who can say they met their boyfriend by leaving their kik name on a piece of toilet paper in a subway restroom?" brendon asked, his face displaying a cute grin.

dallon leaned down and kissed his nose.

"no one but you."

____________________
______

gay