Greed!Ling x Reader ((Lemon))

You frowned, glaring at Ling and not Greed. "I hate it."

He chuckled and shifted on the bed so that he was laying you down on the bed, sitting on your waist. "I know. I do to, but this brat will have to do, baby." He said in that seductive voice of his. How you hated that voice sometimes.

You sighed and crossed your arms, rolling your eyes. "Fine. But no sex in that body."

He grinned and leaned down, nibbling on your neck. "But babe, I can't do that. You know I want money, nice places, the best woman, and the best sex. I am very greedy, after all. And you," he kissed you on the lips, and you roll your eyes at his little speech, not kissing back. ", are the only one who can give those..which means I want you."

"Your a bitch sometimes." You giggled, not being able to hold it back anymore.

"I get told that a lot." He grinned and kissed you on the lips again, and this time you kissed back.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, moaning as you let him slide his tongue into your mouth.

Without pulling away, he began to slide your shirt off. He only pulled away for a split second to let the fabric slide over your head, then he went straight back to the bruising kiss.

He pulled away and began to plant butterfly kisses on your jaw and neck, then stopped and sucked on the hollow part of skin between your throat and collar bone.

You moan loudly, gripping onto his hair. He may not have Greeds body, but he still had his skill.

After a few more moments, he pulled away and slipped off your bottoms, then unlatched your bra.

You didn't undo any of his clothes, because you wanted Greed, NOT Ling. You didn't want to see Lings body, because you miss Greeds.

The homunculus leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking on it and twirling his tongue around the bud. Once he was finished he pulled away with a pop, then got to work on the other one.

You moan loudly, leaning your head back onto the pillow in ecstasy.

He grinned at your reaction, then pulled away from that one and slowly pulled hour panties down, leaving them at your ankles.

Greed then undid his pants, pulling his penis out of the dick slip in his underwear, knowing how uncomfortable you were with Ling.

He frowned and sighed. "This kid is so much more smaller than I am.." He muttered. "Oh well." He grinned again and leaned down, kissing you once more.

You kissed back, a line of drool escaping the side of your mouth.

In the midst of the kiss, Greed slowly eased himself inside of you, no lubrication.

You whimpered into his mouth, and he nibbled on your bottom lip and sucked on your tongue to try and get your mind off of it, continuing to burry his length. Once he was fully in, he slowly pulled himself out and began a slow, steady pace.

The pace picked up, him slamming harder and harder into you. The whimpers eventually turned into moans, and the thrusts became more sloppy as he reached his climax.

He moaned deeply as he thrust into you one last time, slamming his hips forward, cumming deep inside you.

You moaned deeply as well, releasing your share as well. He pulled back from the kiss, your lips slightly swollen. He panted, staying there for a moment before pulling out and putting his dick back into his pants, collapsing beside you.

You got dressed and layed on the bed again, panting as well.

Once you looked over at him, his whole demeanour changed. Oh great, Ling was back. You grumbled and pushed him off your bed with your legs.

"Hey!" He exclaimed as he landed on the floor on his butt. "The hell!?"

"Shut up and get out." You said coldly, getting under your blankets and falling asleep quite fast.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I'm sorry it took so long to write yet it's so short...I'm not even sure if this is how you wanted it... Hope you enjoyed anyway!!