It's been two months now and people begin to wonder why I'm still so upset. They don't understand. I don't feel like our relationship was "normal". With not normal I'm trying to say... we weren't like the others. We felt that we were meant for each other. Shit that sounds so cliché, maybe I should listen to the advice of others and just give up on him.《

Saying that the car ride was awkward would be an understatement. He tried to squeeze all the news out of you the whole 15 minute drive.

"So you have a boyfriend now?", he asked after he had started the engine. His fingers were clenched around the steering wheel, his gaze straight onto the road. Very focused.

"Yup."

"Oh, what is his name?"

"Jimin."

He nodded, appreciating the fact you had moved on? Even if you didn't, he shouldn't get that impression.

"He's amazing. I'm so happy.", the words slipped out of your mouth. Your voice sounded so monotone, no emotions could break through the wall you had build without realising it.

"I am...glad to hear that."

You looked at him for a second and as soon as he felt your eyes on him, he looked right back. The eye contact was intense and you realised that there were a million of words you couldn't say to each other right now. Suddenly it came to an absolute halt. You looked out of the window and saw that you were standing in front of a red light. Taehyung had luckily noticed the red light. But you both were wondering what just had happened. The feeling in this car felt a bit tensed.

"So... how is uni going?", he asked breaking the silence.

"Good, what about you?"

"Same I guess. I changed my major. I study Literature now."

"Really? How come you've never been into literature!", you regretted saying that immediately because of your presentiment on why he had changed his interests.

"My girlfriend is into Literature so she kinda made me fall for it too.", he let out a little laugh.

His girlfriend. You used to be "his", but now she had taken your spot. The jealousy was killing you and your better inner angel hoped your ways wouldn't cross.

"I'm actually quite interested how you got to know her.", you asked. You really were curious, that was what you've been thinking about all these past months. How could you have prevented him from cheating?

"Please, don't bring that up I don't wanna talk about it.", he seemed nervous suddenly.

"Why? You said we should become friends. Don't think I'll be hurt by that, I moved on. Very successful, actually.", you gave him a little smile to assure him but nevertheless he seemed unconvinced.

"I don't think so."

"What do you mean?", you gasped.

"I know you. I know you very well."

You leaned back staring out of the window. He was right. He knew you very well. But how come you didn't know him that good anymore? You still felt bounded to him somehow, but the way he talked, he behaved, he had changed. And you didn't.

"Let's rather talk about how you met your boyfriend.", he smiled at you, trying to get your attention.

"We met at the library."

"So he studies too?"

"Yes."

"Okay, give me details.", he tried to lighten up the situation but he failed. Your mood had reached a new low.

"You don't tell me about your first encounter, I won't tell you about mine.", you stuck out your tongue but you were low key showing him your middle fingers. He couldn't play with you, not again.

"I don't mean it like that, you know that!", he stopped the engine and you realised that you were in front of your house already.

"Okay...", you shrugged your shoulders and got your bag from the backseat, "Thank you for the drive, Taehyung. Very nice."

"I'm glad we got to talk again. Pick up your phone when I call, alright?"

"Jimin is coming over tonight so better don't disturb me tonight!", you smiled before closing the door, patting your shoulder on your nice comeback. Friends? Never in a million life's would that happen. What an idiot.

Your new boyfriend was not coming over tonight, you had lied to Taehyung. He was doing something with his friends and you followed your usual schedule. Being a couch potato. You were totally into the episode of "Reply 1997" when your phone rang. Ha! Taehyung. No chance you would pick up. But when you grabbed your phone you saw that Irene was calling. Oh right, she said she would give you a call.

"Hey.", you picked up trying to sound as casual as always. Not like you had just talked with the Taehyung. The Taehyung who had ripped out your heart on your 6 months anniversary.

"Hi. You know... oh, I'm with Amber, Amber say hi.", she muttered into the phone, was she drunk?

"Yo cutie pie!", you heard Amber's voice.

"Yo Amber...", you replied before Irene continued.

"You know... at first I wanted to drive over to you and squeeze you out but then I thought, no. What a best friend should do, what we both are to you, right?"

"Right...", you smiled at the thought having two best friends. You girls were close but you never expected them to want to be this close to you.

"So we thought, instead of you crying your eyes out while telling us what this dickhead has said, we'll get you super duper drunk."

"Girls, I'm in the middle of my session...", you looked at your TV.

"We don't care. Get your ass ready we'll be there in ten. Get sexy!", Amber yelled. She seemed to be in another room listening to the conversation via speaker.

"I have a boyfriend!", you said shocked.

"Does...not...matter...anyhow. See you again in five.", Irene giggled.

"You just said ten, girls?!", but they hung up already.

The girls came an half hour later, and you were finished an hour later. Still trying to discuss the idea of having a Netflix and Pizza night, but all your offers were harshly denied.
That's why you found yourself in front of the busiest club in Seoul at around midnight. The bodyguards had let you pass easily without checking any ID-Cards, easy. The club was full of people. So to ignore all the squeezing in the middle of the dancefloor the only solution was: drink. You've had quite a few shots already when you started your way onto the dancefloor. A blonde head suddenly passed your way, almost tripping over you.

"Oh sorry, didn't see you!", she smiled at you and you were about to smile back and say it was no problem when you realised who that girl in front of you was. Barbie.

Without having any intention to fight your hand suddenly clapped her face, twice. You didn't realise your feet kicking into her stomach, but not as hard as it sounds, before two strong arms pulled you away. You fell into his embrace, his hands still holding you even though you gave no sign of rebellion.

"Didn't think you would go that far. But somehow you did a lot of things after our break up I would have never expected you to do. You changed.", he muttered into you ear before finally pulling his arms off you, heading towards his girlfriend on the ground.