t w o

ニ| J E O N G H A N

I stared at the newbie with wide eyes, my voice suddenly stopped working. I blinked rapidly, trying to snap myself out of the daze I was in. "A-Ah, I see. I guess, I mean I have to ask the others first." An awkward smile tugged at the corner of my lips. How does one act in this situation?

Luckily, Mingyu didn't question it and smiled brightly back at me. A weight lifted from my shoulders, causing a small smile to form on my lips in return. "Alright! Well, I'll see you around, Hyung. I'm going to scope out tthe area for a few minutes, see you around." I waved my hand in a sharp motion as I watched him turn his back and rush out of the classroom with a goofy smile.

My smile immediately vanished when he turned the corner. I noticed people staring at me with weird looks, they weren't used to be acting friendly with others. My eyes narrowed into a deadly glare as I got up and made my way across the room, to where the mysterious boy say in the back of the room.

"Ah, Jeonghan. Strange seeing you here, isn't it? Not like we went to the same classes together since elementary school. What causes you to bless me with your angelic presence, Your Highness?" Wonwoo stared up at me with a small smile that crinkled the corners of his eyes, my glare melted away almost instantly.

"Wonwoo-ah, the new kid finds you interesting." He let out an airy chuckle, "He finds me interesting? Dude, he was practically eye-fucking me earlier." He let out a few more laughs causing me to fight the urge to squish his cheeks. "So, what did you tell him about me? Same as last time?"

I shrugged as I plopped down in the empty seat beside him, "I told him that you were impossible, everyone wants to get in your pants." My slender fingers ran through my hair before I continued, "I don't think he's like the others, Wonwoo. He didn't seem discouraged, if anything he seemed more motivated."

A frown tugged at the corners of my lips as I looked him in the eye, "I don't want you to keep playing every boy and girl who find you interesting. You won't find happiness that way." He shrugged, any trace of emotion leaving his face as he went into deep thought. "Don't lecture me, you aren't my mother. You don't have any right to tell me what to do, Jeonghan. I find pleasure in what I do, that's what matters. If you want someone to lecture, go find Dino."

He stood up abruptly, his chair scraping across the tiled floor. Wonwoo stared at me with silent, lifeless eyes for a brief moment before storming off, slamming the door shut behind him.

I sighed and hung my head low, my long hair cascading off of my shoulders. "Why do you have to be so difficult, Wonwoo-ah?"

Anger coursed through my veins. I stood up and kicked at the desk in front of me, sending it sliding a few inches away. My blood boiled as grabbed a random poster and ripped it in half, causing everyone to stare at me as if I was a wild animal. I slammed my fist against the wall and stormed out of the classroom, probably scaring the other students half to death.

I made my way down the hallway, getting weird glances from a few stray students wondering the hallway. My body was still on fire, every fiber of my being was furious at the recent events.

"Not his mother?" A bitter laugh escaped my lips, "Who does he think he's fooling? I'm the only one in this fucking group," I through my fist into a nearby locker, "who knows the difference from right and wrong," another hit, "and when to fucking stop!" My foot kicked the locker, popping it open slightly due to the excessive force. My lungs burned as I stood there, my breathing ragged and messy.

"Hyung?" I turned around to see a very bewildered Mingyu who looked like he saw a ghost. "O-Oh, hey... Mingyu." An awkward laugh escaped my lips as I tried to casual. "W-What was that about? You seemed pissed, to say the least." A bitter laugh escaped my lips, "One of my friends pissed me off, is all. I have a teeny bit of an anger problem."

He opened his mouth and nodded, a faint 'ah' sound erupting from his lips. "I see. Which friend pissed you off? You can tell me about it, I mean I probably don't know who you're talking about but... Well, you know." I smiled softly, "It's alright, Mingyu. You can meet the more innocent members of the gang." My hands shot up to my mouth. "N-Not as a literal g-gang, though. I didn't know what else to call it."

He nodded slowly, a confused look on his face. I turned around, gesturing for him to follow me. My hand shot up to my forehead. Idiot!

Mingyu chuckled from behind me, making me glance over my shoulder with a slight pout. He was staring at me with this seductive look, if I wasn't around players every second of the day I would most likely be swooning over him. "Nice try, play boy. I'm not that easy." He puffed out his cheeks in defeat, making me laugh and forget about my anger.

Until I saw him, that is.

Wonwoo was pinned against the lockers, someone I couldn't see the face of was sucking on his neck as the shorter male let out soft moans. I heard Mingyu come closer, stopping when he was directly behind me. "Oh, fuck. He sounds good." My head whipped around in his direction, a disgusted look painted on my face. "What in the actual fuck, Mingyu?!"

My voice was a bit louder than expected, the boy leeching off of Wonwoo's neck bolted down the hallway. I watched as Wonwoo clicked his tongue in disappointment before turning his attention to us.

"Oh, its Your Highness." He looked at Mingyu with hungry eyes, "and who's this?" I sighed and extended my arm, blocking Mingyu from walking towards him. "He's not worth your time, Mingyu. Trust me. When he's done playing with you, he throws you away."
I turned around and pulled Mingyu along with me, away from Jeon Wonwoo.

Away from my first love.

A/n: I'm supposed to get a lot of snow this weekend so if I don't reply I'm either:
*sleeping
*outside
*playing on the computer
*the power is out and I'm slowly dying
*I'm dead