(18)Son of a Burgundy (Part 1)

Feel like Panic! At The Disco's - Emperor's new clothes is literally the perfect song for Thanatos to wake up to every morning.

Then again, any song involving self-entitlement would probably make his foot tap...

"Let's get one thing straight; I'm still the boss, even though I'm a fluffy, little kitty with a fluffy, little tail

"Let's get one thing straight; I'm still the boss, even though I'm a fluffy, little kitty with a fluffy, little tail..."

Son of a Burgundy

Son of a Burgundy

I watched in glee as the blood drained from her face. My rough tongue flicked out and grasped a few of my white whiskers. Her eyes bore into my deep red orbs. The snake-like tongue darted back into my petite mouth while I gave Aurora my best innocent look. 

She was not convinced.

Aurora was at a loss for words; her already delicate sanity cracking in half.
No mortals could quite resist my eyes, but I always seemed to forget that Aurora wasn't an ordinary human. 

An upsetting prospect in situations such as this, but relatively promising in other situations; like the fact that she was more durable. If you know what I mean...

I chuckled gleefully on the inside as she stammered with through her words, trying to convey her false gratitude. I must admit; she was an excellent liar, even when her back was pressed up against the wall.

Oh... Promising image.

Another chuckled ran from my mouth and I purred louder, my delight fuelled on by her obvious annoyance. Her father turned and headed downstairs to return to his gardening chores. She waited patiently until he was out of sight- then turned slowly, trying not to look at my small, furry figure. 

She softly closed the door behind her, making sure no living thing in the big house could possibly suspect her deep-seated anger.

I waited for her reaction with a wicked, bubbling feeling of amusement.

The door locked shut. Her eyes remained on the ceiling and her eyebrows knotted together while she tried to form a coherent sentence. I whipped my tail up and down, pleasantly enjoying her boiling rage.