seventeen

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
this wasn't proof read so pls ignore mistakes

"Laundry isn't important," Jimin said, pulling Yoongi back down to kiss him. Yoongi set his knees on either side of Jimin's thighs, and moved his hands into the others vibrant orange hair. Jimin ran his hands up and down Yoongi's back, and placed open-mouthed kisses across his jaw and down his neck.

Yoongi moaned lowly and bent down to kiss Jimin's collar bones. He sucked harshly on the skin, a dark mark staining Jimin's skin after he pulled away. Jimin played with the hem of Yoongi's shirt, running the soft fabric through his fingers before leaning back on his pillows and pulling it off. The necklace Jimin had bought him fell down from Yoongi's neck, hitting Jimin in the nose.

"Sorry," Yoongi laughed, flipping the necklace around so the cool metal laid on his back. Jimin grabbed onto Yoongi's hair and pulled him back down to meet Jimin's lips. He twirled the green strands around his fingers, before pulling harshly. Yoongi gasped and lost his balance over top of Jimin, and ended up falling into him. Jimin moved his hips a little against Yoongi's, and the older boy pulled away. "You sure about that?"

Jimin licked his lips and nodded. "Definitely." Yoongi sat back on Jimin's thighs and pulled his shirt of his head, revealing Jimin's toned stomach. Jimin squirmed uncomfortably and crossed his hands over his chest. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Sorry," Yoongi said, bending down to nuzzle his nose with Jimin's. "I can't help it, you're just so attractive." Yoongi kissed down Jimin's neck, all the way to his sternum. He looked up at Jimin, who had covered his face with his hands. Yoongi reached up and pulled his hands away, kissing both his eyelids and his mouth softly. "You're super sure?"

"Yes, Yoongi, I'm super sure." Jimin said, opening his eyes briefly before closing them again. "I'm just nervous, is all. Just, uh, keep doing what you were doing."

Yoongi laughed under his breath and let Jimin put his hands back over his face. Yoongi held onto Jimin's sides and placed open mouthed kisses down Jimin's chest, until he reached the band of Jimin's sweat pants. He looked back up at Jimin, who had one hand over his eyes and one holding onto his own hair. Yoongi moved his hands to Jimin's hips, and kissed over his waistband and his bulge. Jimin gasped and squirmed slightly, and Yoongi smiled to himself.

He rubbed his hands up and down Jimin's thighs, and the younger boy didn't know what to do, so he grabbed onto Yoongi's hair and gripped it tightly.

"You good?" Yoongi asked as he kissed the inside of Jimin's thighs. Jimin nodded and clenched his eyes shut tighter. Yoongi pushed his hands under Jimin's sweat pants and ran his fingers lightly over Jimin's dick. Jimin rolled his hips into Yoongi's hand, wanting more friction. Yoongi pulled his hands out of Jimin's pants and grabbed onto the waistband, pulling them down to Jimin's knees.

Yoongi placed his hands back on Jimin's thighs, but before he could do anything, Jimin stopped him. "Yoongi, I don't have... I don't have any of those things." Jimin said quietly. "Those things that you need for stuff like this."

Yoongi laughed and moved up to kiss Jimin's lips. "Don't worry about it, Jimin. I'm not going to fuck you."

Jimin pulled his eyebrows together and looked up at his boyfriend. "What?"

"I want to wait for a while longer. I want the time to be right, and I want you to be absolutely sure that you want to, because I think right now you're only letting me do this because you're still comparing us to what Namjoon and I used to have. So we're going to wait until you're absolutely ready." Yoongi said. He kissed Jimin's cheek and moved back down the bed. "Now be quiet and let me make you feel nice."

"Ah- okay," Jimin said quietly. Yoongi sat back on his heels and kissed from Jimin's knee down to his thigh. He repeated the action on Jimin's other leg, and the younger boy was back to clenching his eyes shut tightly.

Yoongi palmed Jimin through his boxers, and watched as Jimin clenched and unclenched his hand. Jimin was hard to the point where it was almost hurting him, but he was too afraid to ask Yoongi do something other than tease him. Yoongi placed open mouthed kisses on Jimin's dick, and the younger couldn't help but let a small whine escape his mouth.

"Y-Yoongi, ah" Jimin whispered, his cheeks flaming. Yoongi smiled and kissed just under Jimin's belly button as he pulled down his boxers. Jimin shivered and moved to cover himself, but Yoongi grabbed his hand and placed it in his own hair. Jimin gripped onto it tightly as Yoongi kissed around his dick. He started pumping Jimin slowly and kissing around the base of his dick.

"Is this okay?" Yoongi asked, remembering how Jimin had said before that he didn't like blowjobs. Jimin nodded mutely and Yoongi stopped. "Answer me out loud."

"Y-yes," Jimin choked out. "Please keep doing that." Yoongi ran his hand over Jimin's tip, clearing it of the small amount of precum that had leaked out. He kissed up Jimin's shaft, and Jimin pulled harshly on his hair.

"Fuck, Jimin." Yoongi said, pumping Jimin faster. Yoongi curled his tongue around Jimin's tip, and the younger boy arched his back off the bed, unsure of how to deal with the feelings wracking through his body.

"Yoongi, my parents are d-downstairs, don't use that kind of l-language." Jimin scolded, arm still thrown over his eyes in pleasure. Yoongi rolled his eyes and took Jimin into his mouth, making the younger moan lowly. Yoongi bobbed his head up and down, and Jimin involuntarily bucked his hips up, the tip of his dick meeting the back of Yoongi's throat. "Oh my god."

Jimin pulled at Yoongi's hair and he moaned onto Jimin's dick, making Jimin curl his toes in pleasure. "Fuck, ah, Yoongi." Jimin moaned, gripping onto his pillow. Yoongi licked up Jimin's shaft and kissed the tip of his dick. Jimin bucked his hips into Yoongi's mouth, and Yoongi moved his head to meet with every one of his thrusts. Yoongi gripped onto Jimin's thighs, letting to younger fuck his mouth until he came, shouting a loud, "shit, jesus christ."

Yoongi swallowed Jimin's cum and looked at the younger, who was breathing heavily, sweat dotting his hairline. Only then did Yoongi become aware of his own painfully hard dick. Jimin uncovered his eyes to see Yoongi subtly palming himself through his jeans, and he immediately blushed. "D-do you want me to..."

"No, it's fine. I'll be right back." Yoongi said, kissing Jimin's cheek and slipping into the bathroom connected to Jimin's room. Jimin could hear Yoongi breathing heavily, and plugged his ears to prevent getting hard again.

When Yoongi finally came back out of the bathroom, he found Jimin asleep in his bed, fingers in his ears. Yoongi laughed and pulled up Jimin's boxers and pants before crawling into the bed beside him. Jimin rolled over and nuzzled his nose into Yoongi's neck, and Yoongi smiled down at him adoringly before falling asleep himself.