Chapter 12

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy!

"She said what??".

Asami nodded. "Yup. She said that she wanted it to happen".

Asami let out a breath.

"It was so awkward. I feel so stupid".

Opal smiled.

"Why??", she asked. "You two almost kissed and she wanted it to happen. Why are you so bummed out by it??".

Asami flopped on her stomach, holding onto a pillow. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Because", she said. "It almost happened and it was so weird and now it's probably not gunna happen because Korra's a scaredy cat sometimes and so am I".

"Well", Bolin said. "Why am I just hearing about this for the first time??", he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Asami looked at him. "Because, it was easier to tell them about my crush on Korra. Sorry I kept this from you, Bo".

Bolin smiled. He scooted over next to his best friend.

"No problem. I'm just happy you finally fell in love with someone awesome".

Suddenly his eyes widened. He looked at Asami.

"Wait a second".

Asami looked at the other four teens before looking back at the green eyed lad.

"This is partially what you were wishing for", he said. "Our wishes came true. Your wish was to meet someone and fall in love with them. Mako's wish was to have a new member in our group".

Bolin suddenly pouted. "But only part of your wish was granted and mine wasn't. You're not Korra's hero and nothing exciting has happened to us. Korra doesn't need saving".

Asami bit her lip. Oh really??. She looked at Opal and Jinora. Bolin caught their stares and sat up straight.

"What??", he asked. "Is something wrong with Korra??. Does it have to do with the bruises she comes to school with sometimes?".

Asami looked at him. She nodded.

"We have reasons to believe that Korra's getting abused at home", she said.

Bolin's eyes widened.

"WHAT?!!".

Asami sat up.

"Think about it. The bruises. She lies about how she got them. I've just recently noticed that when she lies, she fiddles or pulls on her sleeves. It's her tell sign. She's been doing it alot lately when it comes to herself. She's not who we think she is. But she doesn't know I know".

Bolin had on a shocked face.

"Why didn't you say something??", he asked.

Asami sighed. "I wasn't sure if I was right", she replied, her eyes down.

"If I had said something and it turned out to be all false, I'd completely be hated by Korra, I didn't want you to be involoved until I had proof and or good reasons to believe it".

"Wow", Bolin said, almost in shock. "Korra getting abused. That's so hard to believe. She's so happy".

Asami sighed. "She cuts, Bolin".

Bolin raised an eyebrow.

"She cuts herself", Opal said. "Like, self harms. Asami's seen her wrists before".

Bolin's mouth fell open. He looked at Asami. Asami nodded.

"She knows I know. One day I noticed them and then a few days later I brought it up and basically forced her to show me. She couldn't lie her way out of it".