Chapter Twenty Five

Judith wasn't sure what to expect when she was taken to the place called the Burrow, alongside of Harry. However, when she arrived, she couldn't help the small smile that broke across her face as she saw what appeared to be a nice warm house surrounded by grassy fields, even if the grass wasn't so green.

"Who lives here?" Judith asked curiously.

"This was my home, Judith." Fred told her. "This is where all the Great Weasleys originate from."

"Why am I coming here?" she asked another question.

"The Burrow is one of the safest places in the world." Harry said. "Believe me."

"Yes but I'm sure I'm not welcomed here right now-"

"Of course you are!" Fred said. "My mum loves everyone...with the exception of those who fiddle with dark magic, trust me you have nothing to worry about."

"I've met your mother before, Fred. I don't think she's going to understand why the woman who gave her free tea samples is at her home!"

"Then start coming up with your explanation."

Harry gave a quick knock and then opened the door that led into a kitchen. Instantly, without ever setting foot into the Burrow, prior, Judith instantly felt right at home.

The commotion in the kitchen caused Mrs. Weasley to walk in and nearly drop the plate she was holding when she saw Harry along with the woman from the tea shop.

"Hello Harry, dear..." she walked over and greeted him, all the while keep one eye on Judith, questioning her presence.

Judith offered a weak smile, but looked over at Fred who was looking at his mother, almost jumping in his shoes to run over to her and give her the biggest hug.

She frowned and looked down to the floor, unable to watch the man pine for his mother knowing he was only standing a few feet away but unable to have her hold him.

"What's going on here?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"You might want to sit down for this one." Harry suggested.

Judith kept her focus on her hands, as Harry did his best to explain the situation but she learned something very quickly listening to Harry. He was horrible at explaining things, Mrs. Weasley's facial expression made that clear as she constantly looked back and forth from her to Harry.

"I'm afraid I don't understand..a medium? I-"

Judith finally looked up. "A medium just means that I can speak and see those who cross over. Not ghosts, but spirits. Spirits are the ones who have made peace with their death, but sometimes they come back to ensure that their family or friends are okay."

She peeked over at Fred.

"Who do you keep looking at?" Mrs. Weasley asked her.

"Um...funny story..." Harry began but Judith didn't let him finish.

"It's not really funny." Judith told her. "But a little while ago, I discovered that I had the abilities of a medium, just like my grandmother and my brother. I...I found out because a spirit showed up in my home, asking me to help him. He wanted to make sure that his family was okay now that he was gone....and...and...he's your son."

Mrs. Weasley jumped to her feet, her eyes suddenly filled with a wide range of emotions. Judith scooted back her chair looking at the floor.

"What do I say?" she whispered to Fred.

"Tell her what I told her the day George and I moved out."

Mrs. Weasley opened her mouth to ask the woman to leave her home, when Judith stood up, wiping her sweaty palms on her shirt.

"Fred is standing right next to me," Judith began, " I know it's hard to believe, but he is, and he told me to tell you about the day he and George moved out. What he said to you."

The mother's eyes widened as she looked at the empty spaces on either side of Judith.

"What did-"

"He said, he took you to the side after they took out the last box to their flat, and he told you that no matter where they went, whatever flat they lived in or wherever he and George opened up shop that..."

Judith looked to Fred who nodded.

"...That this would always be their home and you would always be their mother...even..." Judith smiled to herself as she saw Mrs. Weasley choke back a sob with a smile of her own. "Even...if you get the two of them mixed up all the time."

Mrs. Weasley wiped at her eyes quickly looking at Judith in shock and awe.

"He also wanted me to tell you that every time before you go to bed at night and you take those several minutes to talk to him and apologize, that he can hear you. But he doesn't want you to be sorry anymore, because there was nothing you could have done and there is nothing to be sorry about. He grew up in the happiest household that was full of love and-"

Before Judith could finish Mrs. Weasley had her arms wrapped around her body tightly, crying into her shoulder.

"I believe you...I believe you."

Judith watched as Fred walked over and wrapped his arms around his mother, she immediately gave a slight shiver from the sudden coldness.

"It's okay, Mrs. Weasley, that's just Fred hugging you."