8

I came back from the lavatories, towel strewn over my shoulder, wet hair dripping on the ground. Our dormitory was quiet and I saw Lily still sleeping in her bed. I walk over to her and squat down. My fingers lightly brush the hair out of her face. She's so pretty even when she's asleep.

I made sure that Lily was comfortable and brought up the kicked covers. I laid down my towel on the edge of my bed and set to go downstairs.

I see the Marauders and walk over to them. When I was behind the back of the couch I jumped over and sat between Sirius and James.

"What's the plan?" I ask while observing the noticeable plan making.

"Nothing. What makes you think we're planning?" Prongs very suspiciously lied.

Padfoot looked up to the ceiling, avoiding my gaze. I rolled my eyes, smacking their thighs. They jolted due to the force and held onto the area I hit.

"They're trying to prank some kid for spreading rumors about you," Remus fessed up.

Padfoot and James looked over at him in annoyance. He shrugged, barely sparing them a glance.

"Thank you, Moony. Now that you all remember I am one of the Marauders, who is this kid and what'd he say about me?"

"His name is Kevin and he's an absolute wanker!" Peter exclaimed.

"How?" I prodded.

"He said you have sexual fantasies involving the death of your victims," he explained.

I gasped, actually very offended. "That is one of the sexual fantasies that I actually do not enjoy. Let's get back at him right away."

"Hey, do you remember those dung bombs I gifted you?" Sirius asked.

"Oh the 'I hate you' gift?" I suggested.

"Yes, that one."

Sirius snapped his fingers in remembrance. "Okay, so I stole those back because they sat under your bed and I just couldn't let them dust over like that," he said.

"Excuse me? Who said you can go under my bed?" I counter.

He grins again, this time mischievously. "You never noticed when I was under your bed."

"Wot?"

"Anyways, I have them right here," he said, ignoring the last couple statements.

He grabbed the box from his side and propped it into his lap. I pushed Prongs into the armchair of the couch to inch away from the nasty smelling box.

"On second thought, you can keep it," I murmured.

"Alright you all, we're going outside to scout out the wanker and then we'll carry out the mission from there," James declared.

I nodded, excusing myself to go upstairs and put on the correct clothing. Snow was falling and the weather was absolutely freezing.

Slipping on some jeans, I buttoned them and watched as Lily turned in her sleep. I pulled on a warm jacket quieter so she wouldn't wake up. I untucked my hair that was trapped under the jacket and wrapped a scarf around my neck. I left my hair tucked in and settled on that.

Making my way downstairs, I noticed the others just as bundled up.

"I'll have you know that I'm cold like 25/8." I overheard Remus say.

I chuckled and stood next to him, smiling softly at his statement. So endearing.. He always talks about how cold the classrooms are and he always wears a blanket around his shoulders in the common room. I can only imagine how freezing he would be outside.