Chapter Eleven : Alvin

Ajani Turner

"When you said we were going out on a date I got all excited and dressed all up for you. I wish you would've said we were going to the club and not an actual date because then I would've declined, I really don't want to be here" I said truthfully. Kaine was holding my hand and pulling me through the crowded club while I tried my best to not seem as annoyed as I really was on the inside.

"Just a second, I'm gonna take you out but I need to check something first and I know you don't wanna sit in the car" he yelled over the music. We went up the back staircase and a few women stood up there holding cups and smoking weed. I covered my nose so I wouldn't inhale it as we went passed and Kaine looked at all of them.

"Is there a reason why you're hanging out up here? This should be off limits and whoever is suppose to be guarding this area can consider themselves fired, now go back to the dance floor or I'll have someone escort you out" Kaine said through gritted teeth.

"Kaine always acts an ass when his bitch is with him, don't pay his ass no mind" One of the girls said under her breath as she started to walk down the stairs. I smiled to myself as Kaine glared at her before unlocking his office door.

He allowed me to go in first before following me inside and locking the door. I flicked the lights on and stared around the spacious area that resembled a lounge with its own bar. I walked behind the counter and grabbed a water bottle before looking at Kaine.

My husband was going through security footage and I walked over and stood next to him. As he was zooming past a lot of things it was made painfully obvious that this was the hookup spot for them, he zoomed passed Angelo screwing some gyal on the couch, Raheem getting head against the door, my brother and some gyal on the counter and even Harlem and three women engaging in an orgy.

"Well any apatite I had is long gone now" I announce as I took a sip of my water. Kaine finally found what he was looking for when it showed two men entering the room but it wasn't any of the guys he worked with nor was it any of my cartel members, I knew what my security looked like and made sure to know everyone's name.

"Thi- this is the man that shot me" Kaine said with confusion all over his face. Kaine looked towards the door as if wondering how he was able to get inside when it stayed locked at all times. He looked at me like I'd have an answer but all I could do was shrug, this was his club and I'd been here only a few times, we usually clubbed elsewhere when we went out.

"Stay here, I'll be right back" Kaine said and I sighed as he left out of the room and shut the door. I walked over to the glass after awhile and looked at the overview of the club watching everyone have a good time.

Tonight there was a few basketball players in VIP popping bottles and on the other side of the club it was a rapper who was spraying champagne on the partygoers below. I spotted Kaine after awhile as he made his way to the bar and said something to the bartender who eventually pointed out a bouncer.

There was a knock on the door and I slowly turned around and walked towards the security footage. Once I saw who it was I opened the door and stared at Dash who had a smug look on his face that made me want to slap him.

"Are you suppose to even be up here? Or did you bring your crazy wife to stalk me and tell me about how much she still wants to screw my husband?" I questioned and he chuckled and looked down at the shoes on his feet.