The dreams and the quest

"So, I'm going to B.A.G. in the spring?"

"Yep,we are going to the same school! AHHH!" Drew's scream of joy was heard around the whole camp.

It made it worst that I have sensitive ears since I am a werewolf. And standing right next to her. "Drew," I knew I was whining but I didn't care.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited, I can finally talk about videogames without someone looking at me blankly!" I rolled my eyes, ever since I showed her videogames in August she has become from a beauty queen to a videogame expert.

"Percy, I need your help!" I heard a voice yelled. What now! I barely can stand the yelling with Drew now what's up?!

"Leo!"

"Sorry I'm still not use to PercEmo yet." Leo said rubbing the back of his head.

" Leo said rubbing the back of his head

"I'M NOT EMO!!" I yelled at him. Damn it, I wear black and now people think you went emo. "What did you need anyways?!"

Leo stared at me. "Riiight. Um...well Chiron was talking about this organization that is getting mortal babies and turning them into mutants- WAIT!- what."

I started at Leo in shock while Drew looked a little green in the face with disgust.

"Why did Chiron tell YOU specially, there must be a reason for that."

Leo became quiet, while Drew was starting to fidget in panic. "Maybe it has to do with Esperanza, we need to talk to your mother."

Walking to Esperanza's house in the New Rome part of camp, we heard crying.

Leo, Drew and I shared a look of worry because of this.

"¿Por qué? Why did they had to take you away from me mi hijita... It hurts."

I walked slowly to her, Drew and Leo were frozen behind me.

"Es...¿estas bien? Why are you crying?"

Esperanza started to weep even more at my words, hugging me and asking for Leo. She started to blab about her being pregnant eleven years ago giving birth to a baby girl who she named Monique Guadalupe Valdez, I froze.

"Unbelievable! Specimen 007 is truly remarkable, what do we tell the mother though?" A whitecoat said to a familiar face...Jeb Batchelder. A little girl with the same mocha skin as Leo and Esperanza was crying, pigeon wings on her back. "We tell her Monique died, she will be one off the chosen ones to save the world."