Best Friend!

London POV

I was sitting at the table in my apartment thinking of August. He said I can bring my friends and now he said I can't hang around niggas. I mean imma still hang around Jay that's still my best friend. If he tries anything than that tells me that August is a G. I heard the door knock snapping me out my thoughts. I ran to the door, open it and saw my big sister  Paisli.

PAISLI!!! I said jumping on her she at me smiling. I got down and let her in. Paisli is my sister! We been through so much in are life's. I mean she has been through more than me. Her boyfriend got shot which is her son dad, lost her house, and got rap at 10, BUT everything is good now. She has a new boyfriend,and a house.

I missed you P, I haven't been seeing you... Its been like 5 mouths. I said looking at her.

Yeah.. I been busy! I been modeling, and doing gigs like hell. She laughing.

Wait... So who been taking care of Jaylon. I said

Well I do modeling when he goes to school and if I can't pick him up than I ask mama or daddy! She checking her phone.

Wow you look good sis! I said to her.

I feel good,  everything is Gucci! She said smileing at me.

Well did I tell who I work for?! I said smirking.😏😢

Who? 😮 She said looking at me.

August mother fuckin Alsina nigga!👆 I said to her, her face dropped.

Bet?😆 She said to me.

I'm dead ass!! 👏 I said to her smiling, she stared laughing at me.

That shit not funny! I said.

Im sorry...whoo alright so how much you get? She said looking at me.

800 a hour! I said to her.

Girl keep that job and you do modeling better do it!! She said smiling.

I know but hey I'm happy you came! I said to her.

Yeah me too!😆 Well I better get going. She said getting up.

Well bye sis I'll call you later! I said to her getting up.

Bye! She said closing the door.

Paisli in MM