Chpt 8: Packs Stick Together

Previously On
'The Original Hybrid'
➰➰

I froze for a moment. He can't be out already.

"Catia? Hello? Catia? Are you there darling?"

Niklaus' voice brought me out of my frozen state.

"Yeah I'm here. Thanks for the heads up."

I hung up the phone and handed it back to Stiles. I went to the closet and rummaged through my clothes.

"Call Sammy and tell him and Dean to get to Mystic Falls as soon as possible. Silas is out of the tomb. And he's headed straight for Mystic Falls."

Chpt 8:
Packs Stick Together
➰➰

It's been a week since Silas was released from the tomb. Mystic Falls has been quiet, and there's been no sign of him anywhere. 

I parked in front of the grill and get out. I'm supposed to be meeting Sam and Dean here so I can brief them on what's been happening. 

They've been driving in a car for 2 days so I could imagine how hungry they are, especially Dean.

I entered the Grill and spotted them immediately.

"SAMMY! DEAN!" I yelled over the crowd of people. 

Their heads whipped around in my direction. I ran up to their booth and jumped into Sam's arms.

I pulled back a little and kissed him on the lips. I let go of him and attacked Dean with a bear hug. I kissed him on the lips and released him from the hug.

"How are my two favorite hybrids?"

Sam chuckled. "I'm doing fine now that you're here."

I sat next to Sam and popped a frie in my mouth.

"Awwe isn't that just adorable!" I said sarcastically.

Dean rolled his eyes and took a big bite out of his burger.

"So have you heard anything about Silas yet?" Dean asked with a mouth full of chewed up food.

My face scrunched in disgust. "Dean don't talk with your mouth full, it's unlady like. And to answer your question, No, I haven't heard anything about Silas. Its weird because Niklaus said Silas was on his way to Mystic Falls the day he was released from the tomb, don't you think he would be here by now?"

"Unless he is here, just with somebody else's face." Sam stated.

Dean cocked an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, come again?"

Sam sighed. "Silas can play tricks on your mind right? He can change the way he looks by changing your perspective. What if he's changed his appearance to throw us off."

I looked around in multiple direction. I grabbed Sam by the shoulder and pulled him closer.

"That means he could be right under our noses without us even knowing". I whispered. 

➰➰

The boys and I left the Grill, picked up Stiles from the house, and are now driving to the Salvatore boarding house.

Time to make one hell of an introduction.

We arrived at the boarding house and got out of the car. I took Sam's hand and strutted towards the house.

I pushed open the door and waltzed right in.

"You guys seriously need to learn to lock your doors."

I let go of Sam's hand but stood close. Stiles, Dean and Sam stood at my sides looking rather intimidating.

Damon, Stefan, Elena, Rebekah, and Caroline we're all standing in the living room.

"Hello Salvawhores, Dopplewench, Barbie Vamp, Hai Bekah, fancy meeting you here."

I clapped my hands together before continuing.

"I would like to introduce the highest members of my pack. This is Stiles,you can thank him for breaking me out of your cell. This is Dean, one of the strongest hybrids I have. And this is Sammy, my first successful hybrid."

They all looked a little shocked. Elena was the first to speak up.

"But that means you're a hybrid. I thought Klaus was the only hybrid allowed to make other hybrids."

I laughed dryly at her comment.  

"Niklaus and I are different in many ways. I can't be killed, I'm more deadly, and my blood can heal any wound or it can turn any living being into a hybrid. And I've walked this earth 1,000 years longer than he has. I am the first Hybrid to ever be created. Anyone who says differently is a fool. God your so clueless."

Elena's face softened and she shuffled in Damon direction.

"Thats enough Cat." Stefan said.

"Whats the matter Bunny Muncher, afraid I'll hurt her feelings. Your lucky that her head isn't rolling across this Persian carpet right now."

Stefan's took a step forward.

"If this is about us snapping your neck and locking you up I'm sorry. It was the only way for us to get the cure. Even if it meant waking Silas in the process. I get it you're angry-"

I cut Stefan off. "Angry? You think I'm angry? No I'm beyond angry Stefan. I'm livid. You snapped my neck and locked me up for a stupid cure. And to make matters even worse you woke an immortal dickhead that is going to come after me and my family. Its a miracle your still breathing. But I didn't come here to get revenge or to threaten you."

They all looked slightly confused.
"Then what did you come here for?" Damon asked.

"I came here to help kill a psychotic bastard named Silas."

"Help us? Why would you help us after what we did to you?" Caroline asked.

"We could just leave and pretend this conversation never happened" Dean piped in.

Sam carried on. "Or, we could work together to fight a common enemy. The choice is yours."

I winked at the group before turning on my heels and walking out.

The War has Begun.

Hello beautiful people. Here is a little filler chapter. I'm sorry I havent gotten to the main parts yet but I'm really trying here. I hope you guys enjoy, don't forget to comment and vote. Until next time lovelies.

~Catia➰