Chapter 15

Third Person's POV

"Do you like me, Jungkook?" Seojin asked as she was still blushing.

"Uh.. I.. um.. I-i l-like you. Yes. I do." Jungkook said while struggling to get the words right.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Seojin?" He asked.

Seojin blinked several times to see if this was a dream or not.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Yes. I am." He said bravely, while waiting for her answer to his confession.

"Yes, Jungkook! Of course!" Seojin exclaimed while she hugged Jungkook like there was no tomorrow and in which Jungkook hugged her back while smiling very brightly.

"I love you, Seojin." Jungkook said while hugging her.

"I love you too, Jungkook." Seojin replied too while they broke the hug and had a long and passionate kiss.

They went back to the dorm happily while holding hands and rang the bell.

"Hey guys! Finally you're back!" Mina exclaimed while pulling them inside the dorm.

Later that night, the couple told everything to Mina and Taehyung.

Taehyung was obviously disappointed but he decided to support their relationship.

-------

Several days passed and they all are back to Seoul.

The whole school now knows about their relationship.

Fortunately, there are no haters.

They both started going on dates during mornings, afternoons and even nights.

Seokjin,too, found out they're dating.

Of course, as a good brother he is, he approved their relationship.

Jungkook and Taehyung had gotten even closer and closer and that made Seojin extremely happy.

They were all at school, having lunch.

Jungkook kept on attacking Seojin with kisses and his hyungs were so disgusted by him.

"Yah! Stop doing PDA. Escpecially in front of us." Jimin scolded the younger boy.

"Fine fine." Jungkook stopped and after a while,he continued, making the hyungs and Mina laugh.

-----
Sorry I didn't know how to end this story ok ;)