(Crazier)

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then April" He told me. The cab took us back to school and we he drove me to my house in his mini cooper.

"Why don't you come in the house for a while" He looked at me and bit down his bottom lip which looked really cute.

"I would love to but my mom is expecting me home" I sighed and gave him a small smile.

"Alright, I guess I will see you tomorrow then. Bye sir" I opened the door and put my foot out.

"Bye April" I heard him say before shutting the door. I put my bag around my good arm shoulder and walked on the pathway to the door.

Looking back I saw him drive off on the road. Today I guess was really interesting then. I knocked on the house door and waited for someone to open it-it was Andrew. He looked at my face blankly. I'm not talking to him anyway; I walked past him and into the kitchen. I really need a glass of water. Mom was standing by the cooker making something.

"Hey mom" I said, she turned around and looked at me in shock.

"Che cosa hai fatto ai capelli?!" (What did you do to your hair?!") I closed my eyes in annoyance; mom always loved my long hair.

"I wanted to get it cut, I couldn't take it anymore my hair was falling" Mom gave me a stern look and called for dad. "Mom"

"Parlare italiano con me. Quante volte ti ho detto?" (Speak Italian with me. How much times have I told you?) I rolled my eyes at her as I heard dad's footsteps coming from behind me.

"Dad mom is over reacting" I said turning around. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Your hair looks nice" He said running a hand through it.

"Stai sostenendo la sua su questo? Guardate quello che ha fatto!" (Are you supporting her on this? Look what she has done!)

"It's not that big of a deal and it is my hair" I told dad. Dad looked at me tiredly.

"Look April don't say that. I'm standing up for you and at the end of the day you should have told her before getting the haircut anyway"

"I'm sorry dad"

"Say it to your mom" He walked away so I faced towards mom.

"Mi dispiace mamma" (I'm sorry mom). She gave me another one of her looks and turned to get something out of the draws.

"Vai al negozio e ottenere qualche sugo per la pasta" (Go to the store and get me some bread).She said.

"Mom" She turned around and gave me a strict look. Stepping back I sighed and got one of my hoodies that was lying around in the kitchen.

"Potete darmi un po 'di soldi allora?" (Can you give me some money then). She turned towards her purse and got a few coins out handing it to my opened hands.

"Assicurati di ottenere il pane bianco e marrone" (Make sure you get the brown and white bread).Typical mom. Always wanting one of everything.

"Dude are you deaf?! I told you I don't have a note; just take the god damn change!" I said yelling to the cashier.

"I want notes so I can give change back" He yelled.

"Well I'm giving you the exact change and if I wanted change I would have asked for it. Now take the money, scan the stupid bread and let me go" I was about to take hold of the bread but he snatched into his hands.

"No"

"Dude what is your problem?"

"You're my problem"