f i v e

五| M I N G Y U

!!!!SLIGHT SMUT AT THE END!!!!

I took a step out of the school doors, the soft chatter of students could still be heard. The temperature had dropped a few degrees from what it was this morning, reminding me of the fastly approaching winter season. I pulled my jacket closer to my body and wrapped my arms around my own waist, trying to keep my body heated.

A small bird chirped from a tree beside me, making me laugh a little bit. "Shouldn't you be somewhere warm, little guy? Don't you guys migrate or something?" The bird just tilted its head to the side and flew off behind the building. I sighed and decided I should start heading home.

The walk was silent, aside from the occasional sounds of nature. I admired the beautiful scenery around me, that seemed to change every time I see it. The healthy trees lose a handful of leaves each time I pass by, coating the grass with a blanket of crisp orange and yellow leaves. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips as my pace picked up speed, my walk turning into a slow jog.

I quickly slipped through the door to my house, closing with a soft click. I sighed and slung my backpack off of my shoulders making it hit the floor with a thud. My hands almost immediately pulled out my phone from my pocket and pulled up a chat with Wonwoo.

Hey baby -Read 3:24

Sup. When do you want to do it?

Impatient, are we? Why don't we get to know eachother a bit first, babe. -Read 3:28

Fine. What do you want to know?

Let's meet up, actually. We can talk then fuck. Deal? -Read 3:31

Make up your damn mind, newbie. Meet me at my house at 4:00 sharp. Here's my address: [enter address here]

I smiled in victory and left my house, back into the freezing outdoors. He only lived in the next block, so it would only take a few minutes to get there, 15 minutes tops. The way to his house was even prettier than the walk to school, flowers and decorations celebrating the upcoming holiday season were scattered about the yards lining the street.

I checked the time on my phone, 3:47. I shrugged, it was better to be early than late. My knuckles hit the surface of the door in quick succession. Shuffling could be heard from inside the house, making my stomach twist into knots. The door slowly opened, revealing Wonwoo wearing a thin sweater that was practically see through.

He cleared his throat, which snapped me out of my trance. "You seem cold, come in." A soft smile made its way on to my lips as I entered his home. "Your house is nice, which is surprising." He tugged at the end of my jacket, "You can take that off and hang it on the door. I'll be in my room, go upstairs and make a left." I nodded and slipped my army green jacket off my shoulders.

The house was almost completely silent, an eerie sensation crawling up my spine with every step. I gently pushed open the door to his bedroom, slightly scared to see what it looked like.

It had nice yellow painted walls, that reminded me of egg yolk. His furniture was made out of dark oak, creating a nice cozy feel to the room. He was sitting the bed, staring up at me with unreadable eyes.

"So what do you want to know about me, Kim Mingyu?" His voice was deep and even more husky than it normally was, sending a shiver down my spine. "Your past, what you like to do, favorite colors. Things like that." A bitter laugh escaped his lips as I slowly made my way to his side.

"You might be better off if you didn't know, but if you insist." He took a deep breath, staring at the white doors to his closet in thought.

"My parents left me a little awhile back, I might've been in my third year is middle school at the time. At first I was lost, didn't really know what to do next. I met Jeonghan after a few weeks of roaming the streets and going through life on a loop. He was... Different. He smiled no matter what and even when he was feeling down, he had this strange aura around him that made everything seem okay. I would he lying if I said I didn't have a crush on him." Wonwoo sighed, running his hand through his hair, almost making me reach out and hug him.

"We dated shortly after meeting, though we barely knew eachother. It felt like I found my other half. Though, it didn't really last because of my dumb habit of flirting with everyone that talks to me. I found a girl on the side of the street when I walking home from a friends house, she was clingy. Always hanging on me whenever she got the chance. I thought fucking her might get her to leave but it didn't, but it got Jeonghan to leave." I kept silent, letting him continue.

"After that I realized that feelings didn't really matter. I got over Jeonghan a day later, hooking up with girls and boys alike. If he told you no one got into my pants before, that's because when we transferred to this school I found that sex was starting to get boring. After you do it for what seems like a thousand times it starts to get anticlimactic. Though, I'm willing to give some people a try if they fit my needs."

His eyes turned to me, a lustful fire burning in his irises. "You seem to fit my needs perfectly, Kim Mingyu." I couldn't hold back anymore, I closed the gap between us with a rough kiss.

Our lips moved messily together, gross slurping noises mixed with soft moans filling the air between us. My hands cupped the sides of his face as we deepened the kiss, our lips finally moving against eachother in sync. He leaned in, making me fall backwards on to the bed.

Wonwoo pulled back, panting due to the lack of air in his lungs from the passionate kiss. "Damn, even your kisses send me crazy." I smirked as my hands roamed from his face down to his ass, making him grunt when I squeezed his flesh between my fingers. "Fuck me."

I released his ass and pulled his waist down on to my hips, making him straddle me.

"My pleasure, baby."

A/n; I feel dirty. I have to write smut after this, don't I? Damn. (I love smut but writing it makes me cringe... A good kind of cringe)