Chapter 4

Your pov

Skip to Friday.

Ever since Lauren asked me that, all I've been thinking about was Camila. It was Friday which meant the party today. Hopefully I don't think about her there.

"Y/n hurry and get ready" Lauren said loudly.

"Alright chill laur I'm just putting a bit of make up." I said back. After that i went out of the bathroom and saw Lauren looking at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Nothing, you just look really beautiful" she said.

"Aw laur hah, thanks though." We went out of the hotel & to the car. And drove off to the party.

We got there and looked at a huge house. "Damn!" I got out of the car and went inside of the house.

When I went inside I saw so many hot girls. And a bar. I walked to the bar and got a drink for me & laur.

"What do you want?" The bartender said.

"Vodka & whiskey with rocks please."

"Here" I smiled & took the drinks with me to sit down with laur.

"Here laur." I gave her the whiskey.

An hour later.

"Laureeeen!!! Jaaauureegguuiii. " I screamed.

"Whaaaat y/n! Your drunk." She sat me down.

I laughed loudly. "I know heh" I looked around the room & saw someone who I thought I would never.

"Lauren!" I slapped her arm.

"What y/n."

"I just saw Camila." When I looked back to where I saw her she wasen't there anymore.

"Your crazy your just drunk y/n."

"No I swear I saw her." I got up and looked for her. Then I saw her again but she looked at me.

"Camila wait!" I screamed out. I ran for her. And saw her standing across the street from me. I walked in the street to follow her. And felt something hit me.

"Y/n!!" Last words I heard till everything went black.