10. WTH happened??!!

Susan's P.O.V.

I moved a little while sleep, I felt something heavy around me this can't be my pillow its not soft. I start moving and then I opened my eyes, but the room was dark plus my surrounding is blurring and killing headache I have didn't help much.

I-I froze after looking at a scene in front of me which is terrifying. Beside me was a same guy from yesterday. Yes, that same guy I don't even remember his name, he sleeps like a baby, he's looking so peaceful while he's asleep.

With that few memories from yesterday floods back remembering about Adrian my first thought crossing over my brain was that I have to get away from here first I hurriedly made my way out of my bed. I look around I'm in suite same as mine, but more bigger. I seriously hope it's not the presidential suite. He's fast asleep, I hold my head I look around once again.

I soon realise that I'm not wearing my dress from yesterday, did he change me? Did I make some mistake last night? I don't remember a thing about last night other than that incident, the last thing I remember is drinking five shots continuously while crying.

I found my dress on couch after that I went to closet and I hurriedly changed back into my dress. I want to get away, I felt disgusting on myself. I was in men's T-shirt and shorts ewe. I felt my eyes setting, I hate this moment.

I'll never be able to face my dad now, proudly. What if he used me? He doesn't know me, right? What if I spoke something while I was drunk? I'll leave right now. Let's pray that he is not some serial killer or a mafia boss, but is he looks like one, but still whatever. I should really stop watching those movies.

I made my way out, I slowly made out of the door, I hold my heels in my one hand opening the door through other hand. I don't have my phone, since, I threw it out from the top floor of the building, surely it would have been broken into the million pieces. I really shouldn't have done that.

After sneaking out, I took the elevator to the floor of my own room which I'm sharing with Lisa, I got in my own room to my surprise the door was wide open.

"Where the hell were you Susan?" Liz asked me her voice full of anger & concern. I can't take it anymore, her expression is making me more emotional and after that I broke into tears and I fell on the floor right away.

Lisa came to me and hugged me tightly, saying some soothing words in my ears. "Liz he cheated on me, he's having an affair behind my back. I'm such a fool to believe him." I told her stuttering. She gasped in shock. She enveloped me into a bone crushing hug.

"What happened to you? What did he do? Most importantly, how do you know about it?" she asked rubbing my back. I wipe my tear with the back of my hand.

She encourages me to continue with the movement of her hand, I inhaled a deep breath, "I w-was at the party at b-bar, when I got a message from Adrian it's a picture of him k-kissing a girl and she's not me, not me Liz, not me, he kissed a-another girl." I said breaking down again...

"Ssh give me your phone, maybe it's just some prank right, come on, show me your cell phone." she tried and brings her hand front of me.

I shake my head no "I threw it away right that moment, " I said looking down at my hands.

"WHAT how could you do that?" She freaked out. She let out a huff voice.

"I want to go home Liz" I said in a low whisper, hoping she won't hear me.

"Why? Susan Why?" She asked okay, so she heard me. She's looking at me deeply. Okay, now maybe she's angry because it slowly turns into a glare.

"I'm here for you we'll be leaving the hotel in the afternoon, do pack your bag we're indeed leaving, I know we will never be able to enjoy, if you'll be this restless. Let me just call my dad and make some arrangements." She ordered me loud and clear she's pissed off now. Now, I ruined her trip too. The guilt is there, but betrayal is strongly present to eat me alive. I will know the complete truth soon.

"But first of all, where were you last night?" She asked, folding her hands near her chest. I hate this moment now, I really don't want to tell her that now, do I?

"I-I was in a room" I answered her I'm really afraid, okay anyone will be. I was in a stranger's room specifically hot stranger my conscience mocked at me and I don't even know if something happen last night or not??!! I mean I woke up in his clothes.

"Wow, nice answer who's room, huh speak up?" She behaves like mom sometimes.

"That guy from last night's party." I say in a low voice I'm feeling really ashamed now.

"Who that guy you introduce to me in party?" I nodded lightly "You guys did some make out, huh?" Gross she's so impossible she's smirking at me.

"I don't know, I was pretty much drunk, I don't remember a single thing" I regret drinking so much now.

"Seriously, you cheated on Adrian too? If not? We need to know the truth, we have to find out because its unfair if you too cheated on Adrian and blaming him for the same thing." Was she on his side? She again started staring me.

"Nope, nothing happened, I think, Suzi are you feeling any kind pain? Are you sore?" What is this now gross no I feel normal, like usual, I know how it feels if we had sex, I'm not virgin and what I feel now is nothing like that. I'm not feeling sore just a headache because of drinking. I just nothing actually happened last night, even a kiss.

After that, she walks out, leaving me alone in my train of thoughts to run again. Was I not enough? I knew something was going on, it's just I was so blind to see. How can he do this? To me, to us. Most importantly, why he did do it?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New update finally!! So how was it?

Please
Share&Vote&Comment

Don't forget to click that orange star at the end of the chapter, if you like it.