Even though i wanna kill u bt i will save you

Rhea's POV

I saw the raghav standing at my door....raghav?!..after 7 yrs!

I was shocked as well as angry to see him back again...

Why!...he was behind naina's death....
He screwed up my relation with vivaan
He was the one who told vivaan that i liked him...

He has a smirk on his face, while he is leaning by the door...looking directly at me...a uncomfortable glare...

"Andar nahi bulaogi? (Wont u call me in)", raghav asks

I speak nothing, but let him in...he sits on the sofa...

Mom, dad and aarohi were all out to visit a cousin so i was all alone..

I sat down beside raghav...feeling weird while raghav continously glared at me...

"Pyaas lagi hai (i am thirsty)", raghav speaks

I get to the kitchen to bring water for him...suddenly i realise...
Raghav is acting weird because...he is DRUNK!

A mild shiver runs across my body but i gather strength...

Suddenly i feel cold air touching my neck, as i turn i see raghav standing behind me..too close

"Raghav why did you come to kitchen...i was bringing water...", i speak

"Pyaas toh gayi hai par dusri wali ( i am thristy but its different type of thirst)", raghav speaks with a evil kind of grin

"What do uou mean?", i adk calmly..

"Well"...

With that raghav starts to move towards me, while i move away from him...sweat beads cover my forehead...

"Stop raghav!", i scream again and again but in vain

Suddenly something hit my back and i see its wall...now i cant move further away...

Raghav encloses in his hands sticking too close to ke...while i try to push him away...but he was a bit too strong..

he starts touching my cheeks, neck and lips with his finger which scares the hell out of me..

He then holds both my hands with his hands and starts to bring his lip close to my lips while tears fall down my eyes...

Suddenly i see raghav falling on the ground...as he falls i see vivaan..

Vivaan holds my hand and indicates me to stand brhind him...he than pills raghav up by his collar and starts beating blue out of him...

Kicking his Main point, to breaking his nose...vivaan then starts hitting him with his fist..

He does not stop until raghav is covered in blood...

Suddenly two guards come and take him away..

All this time tears from my eyes dont stop..

Vivaan then turns to me, offering me his handkerchief...
I accept his offer and wipe my tears..

Vivaan thrn goes to kitchen and bring for me a glass of water...i gulp down a glass of water in one breathe..

Vivaan then goes into my room and bring out first aid box...while getting close to me , raghav had hurt my hand which was bleeding...

Vivaan makes me sit on rhe sofa while he first wipe my blood..and then applies ointment on it...finally he covers my wound with handiplast..

All this while i look at vivaan...however hard he tries to hate me but he still has a soft corner for me...

And me?
Well i guess, i am in love...in love with vivaan once AGAIN!

*~~*

Hey guys!

Well i personally loved chp!..
Its soo cute when a guy fights for you....awwww!!

so how was d chp for u??..
If u liked then plz like and comment!!

Srry for any typos!!

Love u guys!!

See ya!!
♡♡