chapter 33 {end}

Taehyung's pov

I woke up and saw myself in the strangers place.I tried my best to stand up and I could felt my head hurt really bad.

what happen to me? I looked around and I was in the hotel.

how can I be here?

I struggled toward the toilet to wash my face before walking to my car and drove back home.When I was driving,a memories hit my mind.

Park jimin!!

I sped my car to jimin's house.When I arrived,I kicked the door non stop until he opened It.

"Hi!! Taeh.." Without thinking twice.I gave him a hard punch on the face.

"argh!!" He shouted in pain."Yahh!! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Don't act like you know nothing,jimin! yesterday I saw you hugged my wife!! How dare you jimin.All this time I trust you as my bestfriend and this is what you gave me.you try to take my wife away from me,didn't you?.I know she have a crush on you but still you don't have to take her away from me." I shouted in anger.He then looked at me and a smirk appeared, before wiping his blood away from his mouth.

"it just a hug bro..and what? Me? Took your wife?huh?" He pointed at himself and smirked again before give me a look.

"yes!! I try to take your wife and i love your wife,wae??I hugged her yesterday and confesse--" before he could finished his words,I gave him another punch on the cheek and he fall hard on the ground.

He looked at me and wiped the blood at the corner of his lips, again "you did this because you're jealous, Right? Freaking jealous!!!? I will tell you the truth!!yes!!I confessed to her"He explained to me making me to push him to the wall and grabbed his collar.

He smirked."but you know what, she chose you not me!! I don't know what is so interesting with the one who always hurt and make her cried.I always waiting for her but, she never gave me a look.You know why? Because she fucking love you!! I would never take her away from you so, I had move on and asked her to take care of you and is this what I got after helping my best friend? You had be friend with me more than 10 years and you have no trust in me,didn't you?" The gripped on his collar slowly become loosen as I heard it."I won't eat my friend's food if they didn't want me to do so.I will support them even though I will be the one who is getting hurt because I know you love her more than I do."

I stayed there speechless.he explained to me everything making me close to tear.I looked at him in disbelief.I didn't know he is the one who's getting hurt all this time.

"I'm sorry jimin ah!!" I said and immediately hugged him.I was really sorry for punching him just now.

"other than that,you already make her pregnant.how am I supposed to have her when she is carrying your baby?." jimin told me making my jaw drop halfway and my eyes were enlarged.

Wait? Hyera is pregnant?

I asked jimin and he explained to me EVERYTHING.Hyera already pregnant for 3 weeks and she's trying to call me but, I shut the phone off

haish!!pabo ah Kim taehyung!!.

*HOME*

I couldn't wait to see Hyera."Hyera ah.." she must be waiting for me.Yesterday i stayed up in the hotel and I feel sorry for her.

I waited for her to come to me but there's no response.My house was really quiet.I walked to her room and opened her closet.For my shocked,her closet was empty.