Chapter 50

Ali-Nooh's Father (Rasool)'s POV:

I thought over my plan. I knew my criminal ways would get me into trouble. Want to know the truth?

I did help fake my son's death, so I could save him and get Ibrahim locked up. I knew how obsessed he was with Summer. Now, now that I've got enough evidence against Ibrahim he'll be locked up and I'll save Ali-Nooh and Summer.

Yes, I am a drug dealer but I still have a heart and I love my son, my grandchildren and my daughter-in-law. So now, I'll simply tell Summer and Ali-Nooh the plan, keep Amelia amd Haider safe then get Ibrahim arrested.
Simple.

I walked into the grey room, getting ready to tell Summer and Ali-Nooh the plan. Then, I saw what he was doing. Right there, lying- tied on the table was my son, with Ibrahim having his minions cut and burn him. This wasn't part of the deal.

"What are you doing, Ibrahim? No-one agreed to torturing him!" I yelled. Summer was sobbing trying not to look at Ali-Nooh and Ali-Nooh was holding back tears. He is stronger than I ever thought.

"He's mine now. He will die a long and painful death. As will Summer."
"I thought you did this all because you love her!"
"Not anymore. She betrayed me."

This guy is insane. The plan needs to be put in action. Now. It's simple but dangerous. Call backup, distract Ibrahim, get Summer and Ali-Nooh out then call the police. God knows how this is going to go.

"Yh, Khan? It's time. Put the plan in action. Now."

Thank you to faise-XX for being so nice.
So, what do you think?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Bye x