Chapter 13

Let me know what you guys think in the comments :)

Asami unlocked the door. The group walked in. As soon as the door closed, Bolin grabbed Korra and squeezed her. Korra yelped in surprise. She stood there, eyes wide, unsure what to do or think.

"I missed you", Bolin said, pouting.

Korra smiled. She wrapped her arms around the bigger teen, hugging back.

"I missed you too Bo", she said.

Bolin pulled away. He looked at her and frowned.

"What happened to your face??. Your dad did that??".

Korra lightly touched her face, feeling the busted lip. She nodded.

"Yeah. He got drunk and barged into my room and all hell was let loose. I don't get why".

"Let's get settled in and talk about this later", Asami suggested.

Korra looked relieved when the attention was taken off of her. She smiled gratefully at Asami. Asami noticed and smiled back.

"Hey guys".

Asami turned around. They saw Jinora, Wu, and Mako by the doorway of the kitchen. Asami smiled.

"Hey", Korra said. "Are we having a sleepover or something??".

Asami looked at her.

"Yeah".

"Cool. I've never slept over someone else's house before".

"Well. It'll be fun", Bolin said. "We'll eat pizza and watch movies and stay up late and then sleep in late tomorrow and have fun and have conversations about stuff and laugh and joke around and go on the Internet and have candy and popcorn and-".

"Okay Bolin", Opal giggled. "I think she gets it".

Korra smiled. "Sounds like fun".

Asami looked back at Jinora, Wu, and Mako.

"So. What have you guys set up so far??".

Jinora walked up to her.

"We have a movie picked out, snacks, pizza is on the way".

Asami smiled. "You're the best guys".

"Mako brought our stuff over so we're good", Bolin said. "So what do you guys wanna do first??".

"Let's get Korra settled in. She needs some ice on her lip".

Korra smiled. "Don't worry about me Asami. I'll be fine".

Asami gave her a look. She took her by the hand and pulled her down the hall. Korra put her bag down next to the couch as she was pulled out of the room. The girls went down the hall to the bathroom.

They both tried to ignore the electric shock they felt when they touched hands.

Asami flicked on the lights. She let Korra's hand go.

"Stay", she said, turning to the cabinets. She got out some medical stuff and a cloth. She tended to Korra's bruises and cuts on her face.

Korra was quiet the while time.

"You know", Asami said. "You don't have to be loud around us if you don't want to. You can be as quiet as a mouse if you want. Just be yourself and the others will like you".

Korra smiled. "Thanks, Asami. I'll admit. I'm a little nervous about being here. I've never been around this many people my age before".

Asami frowned. "Why not??. Didn't you have friends growing up in New Orleans??".