one hundered and nine.

Flora.

Luke answers the door, looking like he hasnt left the house all day, hair all over the place, wearing just boxers and a black hoodie.

"Hey, don't cry, I mean I know I haven't showered.. but" He looks at me with a bemused smile, encouraging me to smile back as he holds the door open. Instead I burst into tears. He takes my suitcase from my hand enveloping me in a hug. I told him I was coming but didn't have any further chance to explain as I was driving.

"Luke, I don't know what to do" I mumble into his chest, he lets go of me.

"Flora I can't hear you properly, calm down and breathe" He says looking down at me in concern.

"Harry is cheating on me with his ex! who is also the mother of Edward's child from when they were a lot younger.. I think I don't know! and I might be having contractions I have no idea!" I sob, my shoulders shaking. He looks down at my stomach in alarm.

"I uh.. thought contractions really really hurt?" He asks, tugging his lip ring between his teeth nervously with a repeated click.

"Not at the start they don't! But they can't be because it's too early, they aren't ready to be born yet Luke they're too small" I cry.

"Look just calm down.. maybe it's just idk muscle pain, sit down and have some water and tell me about Harry.." He says, moving an xbox controller and a laptop off one side of the sofa so that I can sit down before going to the attached kitchen and getting me a mug with his bands logo printed on it full of water. I can't help but smirk and take a drink, dabbing at my eyes with my sleeve.

"So.. Harry?" He says, I swallow the lump threatening in my throat all over again.

"Erm.. well before christmas a girl called Molly rang his mobile and wouldn't say who she was so I asked Amber to keep an eye on Harry.. and well it turns out she's his ex and they went to meet tonight for drinks.. but he told me he was just staying on at work.. he lied about it, why would he lie if he had nothing to hide?" I say, dabbing at my cheeks again.

"Maybe they wanted to talk about Edward.. after all you text me and told me what Edward said about his son. Maybe she was telling Harry.. she probably owes it to him to admit what happened?" Luke says, I take another sip of water an a deep breath, seems so much more feasible when talked through rationally.

"He didn't have to be so shady about it.. why would he lie to me Luke?" I ask.

"Maybe he didn't want to stress you out.. you are kind of pregnant" He says.

"Well he's gone and done it now anyway, dont defend him because you wrote off his ferarri" I say moodily.

"Maybe you should try and sleep soon.. you can have my bed, I'll sleep on the sofa" He says with a kid smile, blue eyes searching my face nervously for what's coming next. I can't help but melt a little inside.

"No I cant turn up and take your bed... I'd feel too bad" I say.

"Oh please, I am not letting you sleep on my sofa in your condition" He scoffs.

"What have you done with the old Luke" I smile, nudging his long leg.

"He became more responsible because he wants to be the best uncle around and he knows if he isnt nice to mummy then daddy wont let uncle Luke see the twins, and can you imagine that" He coo's in the direction of my stomach. As he does so one of the twins gives a sharp roll of it's elbow or knee.

"What the fuck was that?" He says, as both twins decide on wriggling until their hearts content.

"They're just moving, maybe they like your voice" I say, bemused as he looks on in horror.

"It's like the alien movie" He says with a grin.

"Come here stupid" I say, reaching out to take his wrist and place his large hand on my stomach, his eyes widen as he feels them respond to his touch.

"Doesn't that hurt?" He says.

"Yeah it does actually.. they've not been very active lately though, I didnt think they had much room" I say.

"It's probably because you got all worked up" He says, fixated with feeling them move.

"I'm so excited Flora, I'm going to get them the coolest outfits, and teach them to play the guitar" He says.

"Fancy letting us all live with you?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Flora, Harry loves you.. and the twins, he wouldnt throw you away for Edward's leftovers. He'd be crazy to" Luke says, lips turning up into a sad smile.

"Come here" I say holding my arms out to hug him. I inhale sharply and drop my hand to my stomach.

"Are you okay?!" He asks. I exhale.

"I don't know" I gnaw at my lip.

"It's okay.. we can just go to a doctor, see if everythings okay" He says, attempting to reassure me but his palm on mine is suddenly awfully clammy.