Chapter Forty Eight | Blade

Update?
BTW GIF above though *drools*
#Trigger warning !!

_________________

I spent the rest of the day in my room. Sitting on the floor and remembering everything I saw in Payne's head. I didn't need a doctor anymore, I didn't need anyone to analyze anything because I knew the truth now.

It was all in Payne's head, his father had filled his head with lies so he'd go through his life with the thought that he wasn't fully a man. Maybe if Payne knew the truth I wouldn't have been the one to take his virginity.

I had to tell him but there was so much going on right now. I couldn't just barge into his room and say "oh! even though I just confessed my love for you and you didn't reply or even come after me to say anything back I thought you should know that while I was in your head I saw that your dad didn't really castrate you and now with what happened last night there's the possibility that I'm pregnant.'

Ah, that would be a nice conversation to have with a man who's temper switch could go off in a second.

I didn't cry anymore after what I saw in his head, I hated Payne's father, how could he do that to his own son and untop of it he had the nerve to try justifying what he did to Payne and his sister claiming it was out of punishment because of what happened to their mother.

It wasn't their fault. I didn't know the entire story about their mother's death but I'm sure a six year old kid couldn't be the cause.

It was night now, the glow of the sunlight no longer reflected on the curtains of my bedroom instead the darkness was everywhere.

My stomach growled demanding dinner but even though I was hungry, mentally I felt numb to everything.

We we're just getting everything together. Everything was finally coming along but I ruined it.

I was bound to find out sometime though, better now than later. As the saying went things had to be torn apart before they could be put together.

I was in a million pieces right now.

Getting to my feet I made my way out of the room and down to the kitchen. As soon as I entered Payge looked up from sitting on the kitchen counter with a big container of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in her lap with ice cream messed up all over her face like a baby.

I almost smiled.

There were dishes near the fridge and as I entered the room Payge pointed to them and before she spoke she wiped her mouth with her hand only making it worse.

"Diner from main house." She said in a rush and launched back into her cookies and cream ice cream.

I took out one of the two remaining dishes and sat down.

There was one more dish left and by the rate Payge was going at it definitely wasn't hers.

I opened the covered dish and was pleased to see homemade macaroni and cheese with the option of sausages to the side.

I almost drooled at the sight but kept it together as I got a glass of water then sat back down at the table.

I ate in silence and when I was down to my last bite the kitchen door opened.

Payne walked in and Payge rose a perfectly arched brow at his grim appearance.

"To think he'd be happy he finally got laid" she muttered softly but Payne was so lost in whatever thoughts he didn't even have the courtesy to glare at her.

He walked over to his dish of food and sat near the kitchen window in a separate seat from where I sat.

I felt my heart sink in my chest.