forty nine

HISTORY MUSIC VIDEO MADE ME CRY.

PILLOWTALK IS FUCKING LIT. I'M OBSESSED.

fave lyrics:

fucking and fighting on.

&

nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us, bodies together.

&

it's our paradise and it's our warzone.

&

a place that is so PURE, so dirty and raw.

*

BYE ENJOY BATHTUB FUCKING.

(honestly this song is turning me on. go watch ryan minaj's video on YT, his reaction to this song was literally me. THE VIDEO IS ABOVE THIS.)

* * * * * *

"Babe? You ready?" Harry calls for me.

"Yeah, 'm coming." I yell back, tying my hair back in a messy bun. I don't want my hair to get wet.

I jump out of bed, still fully naked. I glance around the corner into the bathroom. I notice Harry, he's sitting in the bathtub. He's playing with the water, making little waves with his hands. His head shoots up and he spots me, staring at him.

He smiles at me and motions for me to join him, "C'mon, jump in. The water isn't too hot, it's just the way you like it."

I nod and smile back at him, walking over to the tub, "Where do you want me to sit?"

"With your back against my chest."

I dip my toe into the not all too hot water and eventually step into the tub. I slowly lower my body, finally sitting down.

Harry immediately wraps his arms around me, pulling me close to his chest. He starts kissing my neck and his hands roam over my whole body.

"Wow, look at all these spots." Harry chuckles and carefully pokes them with his finger, "They're very purple."

"I got you to blame for that." I say.

"Rather me to blame for it than anybody else." he breathes, "You're so soft."

He massages my thighs and I can feel him harden underneath me.

"Da- uh, Harry.." I close my eyes and relax because of Harry's gentle touch. He smirks against my neck.

"Open your legs, baby girl." he whispers, sending shivers down my spine. He pushes his hands inbetween my thighs and starts running his middle finger up and down my slit. I spread my legs for him, giving him more access. One of his arms is wrapped around my torso to hold me in place.

I throw my head back on his shoulder in pleasure as he starts to rub my clitoris. His pace is slow, but now it's under water so it's even slower than it would be normally.

"Keep still." he tells me, which was pretty hard to do so at the moment.

He inserts one finger inside me. He feels around and pumps in and out. He adds another finger, "You're so tight, Princess. God, I need to be inside you."

"Y-you can't. We'd need a c-condom and we can't do it in the water."

"We can. Please, we'll immediately get you a pill after this. Just, I need you so bad."

I was about to say 'no' again, but honestly, I need Harry too. This moment is everything right now. And I will remember this forever, because it's a new experience.

"I-I need you, too." I stutter, still aroused because of Harry.

"I love you, baby. Get up and bend over the edge, please."

I oblige to his order, so I get up, sit on my knees, and bend over the bathtub edge.

"My my, I'm loving this view." he chuckles.

The water splashes everywhere as Harry positions himself behind me. He places his hands on my bum and starts massaging them.

"You ready, babe?" he asks me, the tip of his dick teasing me by running up and down my slip, slightly pressing and pulling back.

I nod heavily and he chuckles, "Eager much?"

"Just put it in already."

"Yes, ma'am." his hands move towards my hips and his length slowly enters me, "Fuck." he curses.

"Shit." I gasp and close my eyes. This has a total different feeling in comparison to last night. I feel much fuller. I moan loudly and grab onto the bathtub.

"Feels so good, baby." he thrusts deeper and deeper to the point where I thought I literally was going to scream.

Harry, behind me, groans and curses repeatedly. He grabs onto my shoulders, pulling me up. He quickens his pace as he grabs my breasts and starts playing with my nipples.

My back is now pressed against Harry's torso. I raise my arms and wrap them around Harry's neck behind me. This position gives me a weird feeling in my stomach, but it feels so fucking good.

With the water still splashing literally everywhere, I throw my head back on Harry's shoulder. He presses his soft lips to my ear and starts nibbling on my lobe. He moves down to my neck. I tug on his hair, causing him to moan a high-pitched moan. It sounded pretty odd, but it was hot. Literally hot. The bathroom was all steamy, and because of the sex it was even more hot.

"Say it, baby."

"Wha-" I started, but then soon realised what he meant. He hit my bum with a hard smack, "Daddy!"

"Good girl." he bites the skin beneath my ear. He whispers, "Fuck, baby, I'm going to cum."

He wraps a hand around my throat and relentlessly fucks me, but now even harder, which I didn't know was possible at all.

Soon enough, Harry moans loudly, and I feel warm liquids spurt into me. It was an odd feeling, but caused me to cum as well. I tried to moan when I came, but all that came out of my mouth was a slight throaty groan.

Harry pulls out of me and sits back down on his spot with a sigh.

His cum that previoisly was inside me drips down my slit into the water, what's left of it atleast.

"C'mere, babe." Harry reaches out for me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me close to him. I turn around in his arms and grab his face, kissing his lips. When I pull back, he has a slight smirk on his face and he raises his eyebrow at me.

"Sorry." I blush.

"It's fine." he pecks my nose, "You're so fucking cute."

"Thanks." I cover my face with my hands.

"What's wrong?" he chuckles and I shrug, "Don't be embarrassed, babe."

He grabs my hands and removes them from my face.

"You're cute and so beautiful." he moves a loose strand of hair out of my face.

"You're making me blush, stop."

"And you know what's most important of all?" he pampers my face with sweet, soft kisses.

"No."

"You're mine."

* * * * * *

i wrote this while listening to pillowtalk. 'm not okay. bye.