FIFTEEN; WALK AWAY

GOAL: 15 COMMENTS

(E) FIFTEEN; WALK AWAY (S2E14)

_____

Estella and Stefan walked into the clearing, Tyler in the middle of the group. Stefan kept a firm grip on Tyler's arm, tight enough to make him stay in his place.

The trio came face to face with Jules and another male werewolf. Estella rolled her eyes, yet stood her ground.

"Where's Caroline?" Stefan was the first to speak.

"Locked up tight," Jules replied.

"Let her go, and I'll release Tyler. It doesn't have to get any messier than it already has," Stefan told her. "I'm not your enemy, Jules."

"It's a little late to be waving the white flag, don't you think?" Jules questioned them, quirking an eyebrow towards the vampires.

"Listen, bitch. You need to leave town," Estella snapped. "No one has to get hurt, but if we have to, we will hurt every last one of you until you're begging for us to stop."

"I'm not leaving without Tyler," Jules answered.

"Tyler is free to make his own decisions, as soon as you release Caroline," Stefan said back.

All in all, Estella was fine with ditching Tyler. Yet, Stefan and Caroline (and everyone else who seemed to like Tyler) were not.

Damon stalked up to the group, looking annoyed and bored with the talk.

"My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me I'm gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier," Damon spoke with a smirk. "So give us Caroline."

"Let go of Tyler."

"Give us Caroline. Without a full moon it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you," Damon warned her with a sneer.

"I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." Jules let out a loud whistle, signaling the rest of her pack. People walked out from behind bushes and trees, carrying different weapons, ranging from crossbows to flame throwers. There were over two dozen people on Jules' side, and only three willing fighters on the other. They were outnumbered.

"Let's try this again," Jules commented. "Give us Tyler."

Damon glanced over at the teenager. "You heard her. Go. Get over there."

Tyler warily walked over to Jules, standing by her side.

"Which one of you killed Mason?" Jules' male werewolf friend asked the three.

Damon waved his hand around, an arrogant smirk on his lips. "Uh, that'd be me."

"Boys, make sure that one suffers."

Estella glanced at her brothers, clenching her hands into fists. "We can take them."

"I don't know about that..." Stefan muttered, looking at the werewolves around them.

Damon didn't reply, rushing over to Jules to attack. Estella took this as her cue to start fighting. Immediately she ran towards the closest werewolf next to her, sinking her fangs into his neck.