shit happens

happy (late) Valentine's Day/President's day to you all!!!

And then we continued to take off our clothes and Eros entered his greek zucchini into my southern haven.

just kidding lol. now back to the story.

Eros's lips moved so softly on mine- it was one of those kisses that made you feel like you were tasting sunshine.

I hadn't realized how much I craved this- him - until now. His hands had somehow made their way around my waist, leaving two Eros hand-sized electricity circuits on my skin.

His thumbs brushed against the slivers of skin at my sides, eliciting currents of heat to race through my skin. I was on fire and I was enjoying every second of it.

He'd pulled me into his chest, leaving not even a slight crevice of space for air between us.

My hands moved at their own will, enjoying their field trip up Eros's  biceps and shoulders, soon leading up to his Pantene-commercial worthy hair.

And that's when a sudden thought jolted through me- wasn't I pissed at hm before he just planted his angel lips on mine? But my anger had quite literally just melted away with every press of his lips.

That feeling in my chest- the one came alive around Eros was going haywire. It was pulsing electricity through my whole body and Eros was the conductor.

I was enjoying this feeling; this feeling of falling. Even if it was paved with the unintentional intentions of heartbreak.

"Well, that's one way to tell me to shut up." I said, pulling away to breathe.

He chuckled softly, his breath fanning against my neck. "Lypámai poly, petalouda. Misó na sas." After every word in his native tongue, he left a searing kiss on the line of my throat.

"What does petaloúda mean?" I asked softly, circling my arms around his neck. And the move felt so natural, instinctual- a gesture of affection.

But at the same time, his touch left me so flustered, uncertain of the skipping heartbeat in my chest.

"A butterfly- in human terms," Eros replied, a smile evident in his voice.

"I remind you of a butterfly?"

"Why wouldn't you? You're beautiful."

A pang of pain whipped at my chest. Did he only like me because I'm pretty? Was that all I was?

What if being pretty was all I was?

"Tessa, every part of you is beautiful." His fingers brushed over my heartbeat that was beating erratically.

Or just copping a feel of my boobs.

"Even when you call me different foods, call me mundane for not liking that Burger Queen place."

"It's Burger King," I answered with a laugh. That pang of pain started to dissolve and went as quickly as it had come.

"Whatever," he replied, and the smile in his voice was radiating from his voice. "I still think it's weird."

I bit back the outrageous smile that was trying to break out on my face, trying to remember that I had been pissed at Eros.

But I simply couldn't find it in myself to be mad.

I just wanted to lose myself in him, forget the world and all my disagreements with it. But I knew I couldn't, because life loved to throw curveballs at me that I simply just wasn't athletic enough to evade.

So I settled for the next best thing, kissing him and letting his hands ink poems of sweet somethings onto my skin.

i actually love this chapter okay. my babies are growing up so fxcking fast

and btw that chapter title is the result of my laziness and lack of creativity

Chapter dedication goes to afteryears- for the cover <3