Chapter Twenty Two

"I still can't believe you brought me to your gynecologist appointment." Lauren sunk more in her seat.

"We're both getting checked, I'm being proactive." Camila explained, flipping through the magazine she had on her lap.

"Neither of us had anything before we started dating, what makes you think we have something now? Something you want to tell me?" Lauren joked, a playful grin on her face.

"Shut up!" Camila slapped Lauren's arm with the back of her hand. "STDs just show up, we need to be safe."

"So that the next girl you date doesn't get anything, right?" Lauren crossed her arms.

"You're such an asshole," Camila looked at Lauren. "Go away, please." Lauren laughed but Camila wasn't having any of it. "You're being annoying today, go sit over there." Camila raised her arm and pointed at an empty row of seats across the room."

"You're kidding." Lauren's face suddenly went flat. "We have a joint appointment!"

"Yeah, I'll see you in there." Camila crossed her legs and Lauren laughed. She did as she was told, though, and took the seat across from Camila on the other side of the room and pulled out her phone.

Lauren: I can still be annoying from over here!!!

Camila didn't think twice before checking her phone. She rolled her eyes after reading the message and decided not to respond.

Lauren: Ouch! Did I just get ignored?

Lauren: That sucks!!!

Lauren: What am i gonna do now that you're not answering

Lauren: I've never had someone stick a q-tip up my vag

Lauren: Surprised you haven't asked

Lauren: You're into some kinky shit ;;;;;;;;;;;))))))))))))))))))))

The repeated buzzing made Camila pull out her phone again. She sent a glare Lauren's way.

"Can I come back now?" Lauren asked, her eyes getting wide as she tried her best 'sad face'. Camila didn't have time to answer before a nurse came out.

"Lauren and Camilla" She called.

"It's CamEEla" Lauren corrected, making Camila laugh. It bothered Lauren more than it bothered Camila.

"I'm sorry, Camila." The nurse responded.

"I'm not Camila," Lauren pointed to her girlfriend."That's Camila." The nurse gave them a confused look before pointing to the room.

"You're so embarrassing!" Camila reprimanded. She found the interaction pretty funny though she would never tell Lauren.

"And you're so cute, today." Lauren told her, pressing a forceful, wet kiss on her cheek.

"You're getting on my last nerve, today." Camila warned. She loved when Lauren was like this mostly because of the front she would put on. Their playful banter was one of the many things Camila loved, especially when Lauren was overly affectionate and clingy.

"Wouldn't be the first time I was on you." Lauren winked, taking the seat next to the bed.

"You act like you top." Camila got on the bed, her legs swinging off it and her hands flat on either side of her.

"You act like I'm a bottom."

"I'm not getting into this." Camila tried changing the subject.

"Cause you're a bottom." Lauren got in before the door opened, revealing a doctor that must have been a few years older than them.