Chapter 4!!

Two weeks later: jeffs pov

 It has been two weeks since we found out aboud Abigail. That feeling doen't go away anymore and I keep blamming myself for what happend to her. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Those kids jumped me three times and they are really getting on my nerves. I just really wish I could see Abigail again and hold her and tell her how much I miss her. Right now i'm walking to school and guess whos behind me. Randy and his two retards. " Hey Jeff haven't seen you in a while. Where ya been?" " Ohio." I say quietly , i'm not in the mood for there bullshit. " Why?" " My bestfriend died. Now leave me alone." I start walking then Randy stops me. I look up at him and for once I see sympathy in his eyes. " Jeff i'm really sorry, we will leave you alone." And with that they walked away. I got to school and I really didn't want to be there. "Hey." Says Jane. " Oh, hey Jane." I say, I couldn't even look at her she looks so much like Abs. " I heard about what happend to Abigail and i'm really sorry. If you need anything i'm here any time of the day." I finally look at her and she smiles and kisses my cheek. " We should get to class." I tell her, she nods her head and we walk in silence."

 OMG another short chapter. I am soo sorry:) updating tomorrow!!!!!! interesting shit will happen tomorrow so be ready:) -lea