Ch 55: Rage

A/N: its back already, are you prepared to face it? you guys can't really be that surprised. axel IS  a demon. I can't let you forget it.

oh but this chapter isn't all cringing lola pain...sort of  IDEK what I just wrote XD

~~

Axel POV

She was looking sicker now, growing pale and stumbling more often, "do you feel it lola? you're life leaving you?"

She let out an exhausted mewling cry.

This is what she gets for stupidly thinking to try ridding herself of me. its only been like five rooms.

Her hair was a mess, the little clothing she had been wearing torn in several places.

"A-axel..."

I snapped at her, "shut the fuck up!" I'm sick of her bitchy little whines. She should have thought before she fucking acted she never should have assumed that It was safe around me.

Its not my fault the stupid girl refuses to recognize that being a demon makes me anything but nice.

She hiccuped, no longer able to shed actual tears. trembling so hard she could barely stand, eyes wide with fear and panic.

I rolled my eyes, snorting a bit, "you're almost done Lola stop sniveling unless you want to die."

"I-I can't move anymore...please..make it stop.."

My lips formed a fine line, "open the next fucking door."

She obeyed.

And then she found herself drowning.

She really shouldn't start screaming in water.

but she did.

stupid witch.

At least after her first time of trying to use her powers in the third room she realized they wouldn't work. that would have been annoying.

"swim you idiot. you're not a damn rock even if you have the same IQ as one."

She tried to.

the seaweed grabbed her.

"I meant to swim fast. and the door is down not up. this is the last before you're finished."

she screamed under the water but never drowned. that would end this, and not on my terms.

Thats not okay.

but hey she swam down..well tried her best while the weeds wrapped around her legs.

she was growing tired, her time was nearly up. "pick up the fucking pace or I'll add more rooms."

you could see fear shoot through her body as she clawed at the seaweed that feeling of drowning never leaving her.

Maybe sometime I would cut off her air during a fuck if she was being a bad toy.

fire of desire licked further up my body. 

I would have to make use of her one she wasn't half dead.

She finally broke free, swimming for the door on the rooms floor. I vanished into the next room to wait for her.

~~

Lola fell through the ceiling right onto my bed. I sat in the chair drumming my fingers on its arms, "Tada. you made it."

She instantly curled into a ball.