Violations: Chapter 29

I spoil y'all too much but I love it 😩💜 Enjoy Loves!
Messiah P.O.V.
"Aye, have y'all seen Charley?" I ask the crew as they all sat at the lunch table conversing and eating.

"She went to the bathroom." Zania informs, pointing in that direction.

Grabbing my duffle bag and throwing it over my body I quickly dumped my trash in the garbage before walking out the cafeteria headed towards the girls bathroom. Posting up right outside the door I kicked my foot up on the wall as I seen a few girls eyeing me as they walked out. This whole situation with Charley not talking to me is blowing me and I can't seem to concentrate on anything. Every interview I've had to explain the situation and apologize for my actions and it seems like everyone has forgiven me but Charley.

"Why you standing here by yourself." This girl name Cherish that I know came over and asked.

"No disrespect but I don't feel like talking." I say rubbing my hands over my head. Where the hell is Charley.

"Are you okay." She asked.

"I'm good, I just don't want to talk. Just move around." At this point I knew I had a pissed off look on my face and it didn't help that Charley came out and looked directly at me and noticed Cherish in my face and walked away shaking her head.

"Charley!" I push off the wall running behind her. "Aye, hold up." I grab her arm as she snatched it back mugging me.

"Don't touch me Messiah. I see you left your little girlfriend standing there." She crossed her arms giving me attitude.

"What is that, why you giving me attitude when I been doing everything I can to get you back."

"Because your not the one that have to walk around the school as the walking embarrassment. Your the athlete and I'm the dumb girl who fell for you, remember?" She turned around leaving me standing there really thinking about what she said. Running up behind her again I grabbed her arm pulling her along, ignoring her cussing me out. Walking into a empty class room I closed the door and locked it.

"Just tell me what do I have to do and I'll do it." I hung my head not able to look at the hurt that was on her face.

"I don't want you to do anything." She sniffed as I looked up and seen her crying. "I just don't think I can do this-"

"Do what, us?" I cut her off raising my voice a bit. "Just because shit get hard you ready to call it quits, like what is that?"

"This is more than just a little rough patch Messiah. You cheated and now your standing over there tight and why? If anything I should be tight about the shit you did."

"I'm tight because you talking about you cant do this. Like you about to break up with me or something. Like I get I fucked up but you making me feel like shit won't help nothing."

She looked at me with a frown on her face before dropping her purse. "Are you serious right now? I'm making you feel like shit when you cheated, lied, and got some dirty broad talking mad shit about me in the streets. And then you still got her nasty ass working at the shop-"

"What the fuck was I suppose to do Char? She signed a contract and business wise she legally can be there, what we going through is personal."

"Exactly, it's personal and when you were at work it should have been strictly professional." She blew out a breath before wiping more tears out her eyes. "Like I knew from jump that you had mad girls flocking around you but damn."

I rolled my eyes. "That doesn't have shit to do with anything-"

"Yes it does!" She cuts me off yelling. "Like I've been putting up with all your baggage that comes with you." She waves her hand gesturing towards me.