9: Useless

I woke up on an extremely uncomfortable, wooden floor; my hand instantly rushing to the back of my head

I woke up on an extremely uncomfortable, wooden floor; my hand instantly rushing to the back of my head. It felt as though my brain was trying to push it's way through my skull. I took a deep breath, pulling my hand from my scalp after noticing my hair was wet. Blood covered my finger tips, my hand returned to its place on my head, attempting to find the wound the blood was coming from, but my hair was too knotted to find the exact spot that was bleeding.

I finally sat up, looking around the large room that I was in. It was obviously an abandoned house; the windows were covered in plywood, there was garbage in all corners of the room, and the only furniture in this room was an older, worn down couch. I slowly stood up, and peaking over the couch as I did.

There was a thick rope laying in front of the couch, so I'm assuming that Elena was also taken from the dance, being that I have no rope burns on my wrists. "Elena?" I called out quietly, walking slowly around the room I was in; noticing more things in the room. There was a table covered in worn down booked, there were vines covering the windows, and a few lamps lighting up the room.

"Your sister is awake." A women with a British accent stated, "she's calling for you." Both Elena and a women with short brown hair walked into the room I was in.

"Blair, are you okay?" Elena rushed down the stairs, tightly pulling me into her arms, shoving a crumpled up piece of paper into my pocket at the same time.

"Trevor and I will be in the next room. Don't try anything." The British women left the room, leaving Elena and I alone.

"C'mon, sit. You're covered in blood." Elena said, guiding me to the couch, pointing to my pocket as we sat.

"What's going on? Who's that girl?" I whispered, ignoring Elena's finger.

"Her name is Rose, she and her friend are going to attempt to trade me for their freedom. But," she paused, pulling the paper from my pocket, straightening it out then showing me the words on it. 'Stefan and Damon are coming for you. - B.'

I only nodded, not even trying to ask who they plan on giving Elena to. Elena crunched the paper up again, pushing it into her pocket, then went back to looking at my head. "This blood is decently dry, so I don't think it's still bleeding. Your blood clotted pretty quick." Elena said, touching the blood on my scalp.

I shook Elena's hand off my head, "what if," I point at her pocket, "it doesn't happen in time?"

Elena sighed, "then Elijah will take me whenever I'm meant to go, and you'll be fine. It will happen in time for you to be taken home." Elena smiled, but you could tell she was sad. "If that happens, will you tell Stef-"

Rose came into the room with a duffle bag of clothes, throwing books inside. She only glanced at Elena and I briefly before returning to the bag.

"He's here." A British male, whom I was assuming was Trevor, came down the stairs quickly. He started pointing at Rose, "this was a mistake."