☼Shine☼ [boyxboy] [oneshot]

A/N

LOL I put one of the categories as vampire. Its so not.

First off, I mean no disrespect to Twilight fans. I don't intentionally go out of my way to bully somebody for their taste in books/music/ect. If you like Twilight, more power to ya, its should be a positive thing that more teens are reading and enjoying literature (yeah, yeah, I know some of you are laughing at my use of 'literature' there). However, with that being said, there's bit (a lot) of Twilight bashing in here. (Not from me, from my characters! -runs-) I consider this my tiny parody of the vampire obsessed culture of today.

Aside from that, yeah, I don't know where the hell this came from. Everything that I know about PMLE comes from google, so don't bully me over my lack of knowledge. :( I just /really/ wanted to write something with odd characters.

Rated because Melissa doesn't know how to write dialogue that doesn't have the F word in every other sentence. Also...I think there may be a partial lime somewhere in there... Hmmm....

READ: And, for the record, Soleil is pronounced So-lay.

Word count: 10,655

☼Shine☼

Soleil stood out on the blacktop, right under the June sun, despite protests from Daisy that he should listen to his parents and stay in the shade. He wouldn't go one more day like this. He wouldn't. If these kids wanted the wrath of the undead-they had it. They wanted to be bitten? Hell, he'll gladly bite off the heads of every last one of them.

Soleil knew where the rumors had come from-after all, despite the strong summer weather, he always came to school dressed in long sleeves and sweaters. Always paired those with a pair of UV protected shades. He was pale, paler than normal, and he always smelled funny (due to the globs of sunscreen that did no good) and teenagers tend to jump to the wrong conclusions too easily. Maybe he was a bit anti-social, agreed, and a little on the odd side. And maybe, yeah, he was abnormally pale and he did go to far lengths to shield himself from the sun and it is mostly his own fault for fitting even farther into that ridiculous cliché.

But that certainly didn't make him a fucking vampire.

The truth is: Soleil has PMLE, Polymorphous Light Eruption. In laymen's terms: he's allergic to the sun. When the world drifts into spring and the flowers bloom and kids are basking out in the sunlight, Soleil is forced to take extreme measures so that he doesn't break out into a fit of hives and scratch off multiple layers of skin into a bloody mess. Because of this unfortunate set back, ontop of enduring grueling procedures and taking a multitude of medications-most of which were unsuccessful-he must walk around in the blistering heat, fully covered from head to toe with an umbrella in hand at all times.

The sun was his worst enemy. And these kids were just making a mockery of him. "Master Soleil! You shouldn't be out in the sun like this! You could accidentally catch fire!"

"I've come out here to tell you fuckers to lay off. Lay the fuck off! I mean it, why can't you freaks ever leave me alone?"

"We serve you, master Soleil. We only wish to please you!" they pleaded.

"Well, you can start by leaving me the fuck alone. I should call the police on you idiots for stalking. And I know one of you stole my favorite hoodie from my gym locker, give it back!"

In the hyper-vamped world of today, vampires are everywhere in the media. They're in your books. Your movies. On your shirts, notebooks, jackets, and just about everything else that can be marketed. There was this version and there was that version, there was Twilight and Trueblood and Lestat and half the young adult genre. Then here comes this kid that fits the image in all of their sick little minds. Anti-social, pale as fuck and hates the sun with a burning (no pun intended). And they all think: our vampire has finally come! Now, he's stuck in a town where a bunch of psycho-vampire-wanna-be's think he's the second coming of Dracula-Jesus. Currently, their leader, Katherine Matthews, stood before him-fake fangs and all. "If you come to one of our blood-meetings, I promise to hand it over."