Chapter 1

JUNGKOOK

Finally I can go back to our dorms and rest. Dance practice really tires me out and makes me feel insecure because I think all the members are doing better than me. Sometimes I make mistakes in the choreography because I'm too busy looking at Taehyung in the mirror. His beauty distracts me. I wish he knew how deeply in love with him I am.. 

When we get back to the dorms I decide to finish packing for our trip. We are leaving to go to Paris in the morning. We have one concert there and the rest of the time spent there will just be time to relax and have a holiday. I put the last item in my suitcase, my beanie, and go to bed. As i lay there, trying to fall asleep, i think to myself: maybe in Paris i will have the courage to confess my feelings to Tae. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to someone yelling at me to get up. 

"Kookie! Kookie wake up it's time to leave!" Taehyung shouted.

"Tae!! Leave me alone, I'm getting up okay." I replied.

"Everyones in the van already, I'll meet you out there, don't be long" Tae told me.

Aish, I better get dressed now. 
I took one final look in the mirror, not happy with the person looking back at me. How can Tae love someone that looks like this? I thought to myself. I picked up my luggage and headed to the van. 

"Jungkookah!! Sit next to me!" Jimin shouted from the back of the van. I walked over and took my seat. I played games on my phone for half the trip to the airport and slept the rest of the way. 

When we got to the airport, managernim was trying to keep us all in one place. Suga was in one of the shops looking at the neck pillows while Jin was at the cafe looking at the food of course. Manager finally gathered us up and we started to go to our gate. 
"Wait where is Namjoon?" Jin called out. The members looked around and started laughing when they saw Namjoon standing next to a brochure stand that he just knocked over. "Ya Rapmon stop destroying everything!" I said to him as he came running over and we headed off. 
As we were boarding the plane, I secretly hoped i was seated next to Tae. I took my seat and turned around to see Tae up the back sitting next to Namjoon. I couldn't help but frown. Tae looked in my direction and I quickly turned back around. Ugh I'm being too obvious. Jimin sat next me and Jin was across from us with Jhope and Suga.

I put my headphones in and slowly started to fall asleep again. 

TAEHYUNG

As we boarded the plane, I secretly wished i could sit next to Kookie. I walked behind Namjoon, when he took his seat I went to go sit next to Jungkook but Namjoon asked me to sit next to him. I tried to hide my disappointment and sat next to him. 
I don't know why I feel this way, but Jungkook makes my heart flutter every time I'm with him. He makes me so happy. I can't control my feelings, I love him so much. I wish he feels the same. I look over to him and realise he is already looking in my direction. He quickly looked away. I let out a sigh and looked out the window. I can't to get off this plane so I can be next to him again.