친구

after a year now I guess I'm close to moving on. I have spoken to a guy since forever and I actually like him, he's very good looking, friendly and he seems to be very romantic. he has invited me over dinner and I think I'll go. His name is Jimin. 《

Why was he there? What sick game was fate playing with you? You hadn't seen Taehyung for a whole year and now that you try to get over him, of course, you see him everywhere. He saw you kissing with your new boyfriend. It made you hope that he might felt a bit of jealousy but then you remembered that he's been in a relationship with Krystal for a year now. Why should he even feel jealous? Your relationship was long ago. In the past. Forgotten. And it was time for you too to move on.

The girls came over for dinner and as usual you showed off your brilliant cooking skills by putting two pizzas into the oven. Your best friends were extremely impressed. You simply had the feeling on when it was the perfect time to put the pizza out.

"So... tell us everything.", Irene said inbetween taking bites off the pizza.

"I don't really know how to put it all together.", you put the pizza down trying to remember your conversation with Taehyung.

"This much happened?", Amber was speaking with her mouth full but of course none of you were bothered by that.

And then you started. You told them everything. Literally everything, from his memory of your favorite drink to the meeting at the gas station. Their expressions went from confused to shocked and angry.

"He sounds extremely weird to me. I mean he's always been unique with his weird noises and statements like that he thinks rabbits live on the moon. But this behaviour? He's strange.", Amber said putting her pizza down to look at you .

You were shrugging and taking a bite when Irene dropped the bomb: "Is it weird that I think he's not over you?"

Amber and you gasped in synch looking at Irene. She was quietly sitting there, looking all innocent.

"No! He's been with Barbie for a year now!", your words sounded slippery and you felt your world starting to spin. Even if it wasn't true, it made you feel weird things.

"But why didn't he simply let go off you then? And why did he ask you to think about the conversation? I don't think he's over you.", Irene argumented.

"Wait...tell us the conversation. Like word for word.", Amber seemed to get an idea.

"I can't do that I'm not a genius."

"But I think we are.", Amber pointed at Irene making her smile. Were they communicating with their eyes? Not fair.

"You asked him if he loves Barbie, right?", Irene put her pizza down too, showing that this conversation was getting serious.

You felt like at a police station, you were the witness and they were the officers. The girls were bombarding you with millions of questions which made you feel uncomfortable.

"Yes I did. And he responded something with that it takes time for him to realise he loves someone. So I guess that now after a year being in a close relationship with Krystal, he could finally realise it. Girls don't get wrong ideas.", you said putting your head down. You were sick and tired thinking about all of it.

"No I think you're having the wrong idea! He also said that on Sunday when he was drunk, right?", Amber was standing up from her chair earning weird glances from you but Irene followed her.

"That's what you were supposed to think about! But you only have this image of him leaving you for Barbie that's why you can't think of anything else. That makes sense!", Irene nodded at Amber who was furiously joining her in breaking their necks.

But you kept your response simple, you shook your head. The information streamed into you like an enormous wave so, as always, you couldn't hold in your emotions.

"Guys stop it. I don't want to talk about him again. I have Jimin now. Taehyung had his chance. For a whole year I kept on waiting and waiting but he never showed up, not once. I was ruined because of him. Why should I let him do this to me ever again? Why should I even get hope? For once it's bullshit. Secondly it would only ruin me even more. I have Jimin now. Please don't mention Taehyung ever again.", you were already sobbing your eyes out when you finished that sentence.

Amber and Irene quickly came over to you, pulling you into their embrace. It felt like hours of you crying but you were thankful for the girls consoling you the whole night long.

The girls stayed over the night and you three had decided to sleep on the carpet in the living room. It had felt very fluffy being in a drunk state but the aftermath of sleeping on the floor were more than visible in the next morning.
Simply standing up made each of your bone crack.

The two of them left after eating breakfast and tidying up. Best friends are a good thing. Even if it's tough to find and keep them, you realise how much they're worth all the energy used. Because they give you ten times more energy than you've lost.

After the massive hunger attack of you girls your fridge was emptier than empty. There was a supermarket right around the corner so you decided to go buy groceries.
You had almost everything in your bucket already when you decided to buy a cake.

As you stood in front of the huge variety of of cakes you got a sudden flashback. This was the exact spot on which you had seen Taehyung with his new girlfriend. Well, back then she wasn't his girlfriend really, but well... She was the girl he had fallen for.

You decided to keep it classic and buy a chocolate cake. Chocolate wasn't doing any good to your body and you noticed you were becoming more and more out of shape. Maybe you should start going to the gym again? Or nah. Jimin liked you the way you were.

As you had paid for everything and packed everything into the plastic bag you got a sudden nausea feeling. What is this?
You quickly grabbed the bag and tried to steady your breathing by taking deep breaths.
A woman was looking at you, concerned asking if everything was alright. You nodded trying to hide your dizziness.

This weird sensation faded as soon as it appeared. A reason was your unhealthy nutrition probably and you decided that it was time to eat more and healthier. You looked at your bought items and decided to follow the healthy lifestyle after the next time your fridge was empty.

You felt like breathing in some fresh air would only do good to your lungs which led to your decision to walk another way home. It was longer by approximately 20 minutes but you weren't in a rush anyway.

There were a lot of coffee shops and especially one shop which was being a dangerous rival on the market to your coffee shop. You decided to walk past it to get an image.
You got closer and saw that the Café was full already. Going over to the other side of the street made you have a better view on how the inside looked.

There were many people but one table was grabbing your attention. It was a young couple making out pretty wildly in public. No one in the Café seemed to notice but you were disgusted of it.

You looked over at the other tables to see that they had casual students as customers. Your eyes went back to the couple which finally had released from each other. But you wished they wouldn't had. Because now you saw that the disgusting couple had been Taehyung and Barbie.

{ next update tomorrow with more action (lol) }