Next day of work was extremely difficult to endure. It was good that the Café had many customers but after serving continously for quite a few hours it felt more and more sickening.

Your shift was about to be over and people kept on leaving. Irene had made sure that everything was alright to leave you alone for a few minutes. So that she could quickly run over to the beauty shop and buy a new lipstick. Amber had tried to prove that Irene's lipstick tasted like a lollipop. Turned out it didn't.

The door opened and you sighed, not a new customer. But it wasn't a customer, it was Taehyung. He seemed extremely jittery and looked around to find you. Your reflex made you sit down, hoping he wouldn't see you behind the bar. But sadly he saw you because he went behind the bar to see you sitting on the ground.

Quickly you stood up, trying to cool down yourself.

"Someone is clearly not happy about seeing me again.", he said while your back was still facing him.

This time you really thought it had been the last time seeing him but again - here he was.

"Wow, how did you know?", you mumbled and started washing the cups.

He sighed and stood right next to you, watching you do your work. And that's what he did for a couple minutes, standing beside you, watching you do your work.

"I need to talk to you.", he said when you were finally finished.

A little laugh escaped your mouth making his eyebrows rise. Oh so he thought you couldn't laugh anymore? No chance you would show him how much of a mess you felt.

"Not again, Taehyung."

"No, look I seriously need to tell you something now, it's really important for me."

You stood still looking at him. 90% of you urged to find out about what he wanted to tell you. But the other 10% were meaning it better with you.
His eyes were drilling into you and there was this familiar tension again. In another world you would take a step forward and kiss him. In this world Irene came in to prevent the worst.

"You work here?", her high voice suddenly interrupted your staring contest.

You two turned around immediately, Irene looking like a bomb about to explode.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Then please leave this area and go take a sit.", she pointed towards the tables.

He nodded and with slow steps he went over to a table, his gaze always on you.
Irene came over and put her hand around your waist.

"You alright?", she almost whispered and made sure Taehyung wouldn't hear it.

"Yes, he wants to talk to me."

She let out a little laugh before moving closer to your ear.

"Go home and leave through the backdoor. Now."

You didn't think much further and just decided to do as she had said. In only a few seconds you had changed your clothes and were ready to leave. You gave Irene a little hand sign to show you were leaving. She was giving a little nod, walking over to Taehyung. He was looking around confused, probably wondering where you were. But before Irene could tell him that you had left you were already running home, again with tears streaming down your face.

Friday had finally come and you couldn't wait for the weekend. Jimin had promised to take you out on a date. On top of that Wendy, your high school friend, was coming home. She had spent the past year in Canada for studying. She had left exactly a week before Taehyung had broken up with you. Or well you broke up with him, this thing who broke up with who was a bit confusing. You had to tell her very often to stay in Canada and not come over and told her you were doing alright. She felt like the worst friend but actually she was like your sister. And with her coming back home you wanted to make her feel like that.