1.5

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

I lay down in bed with a pillow covering my ears as the moaning next door gets too loud for my liking.

"Ohh yes!"

"Now, that's just disturbing." I mutter to myself, reaching over for my earphones on my nightstand.

I pop them in and turn up the volume as I listen to The All American Rejects playlist.

I mutter a curse under my breath as I can still hear them faintly and I try to turn it up more, but I realize I already have it at its highest volume.

I open Emily's text and I type a quick response when she tells me that she's going on a date with Ricky, then I open Julian's text.

Julian:  Would you go on a date with me?

A smile finds itself onto my face and I quickly type into my phone.

Courtney:  That depends, where to?

It takes less than a minute before my phone dings with a response.

Julian:  I was thinking Yogurtland then we can maybe be in battle in laser tag? I know a place nearby.

Courtney:  I'm in, but when?

Julian:  Today? I'll go pick you up at four?

The moaning gets a little louder and I groan, fixing the earbuds deeper into my ears.

Courtney:  Can you pick me up right now? PLEASE!

Julian:  Haha eager now are we? I'll be there in ten.

Courtney:  Thanks, I love you.

Julian:  I love you too, gorgeous.

I shove my phone into the pocket of my light washed jeans as I get up from my bed and I throw on a black jacket over my burgundy long sleeved shirt.

I then step into my black converse and fix up my hair before I rush down the stairs. I pull the earbuds out of my ears and grimace when I can still hear the moaning from down here and I let out a breath of relief when the doorbell sounds.

I make my way towards the door and I pull it open, to reveal Julian with dark jeans, an unbuttoned flannel over a white t-shirt, and a pair of black and white Adidas shoes.

He grins at me and I smile back, admiring the two little dimples forming on his cheeks. I reach out to pinch one of his cheeks and he gives me a playful pout.

I laugh at him and lean up to peck his lips. "You're so cute." I tell him, reaching up to fix a strand of hair that was laying on his forehead.

"And you're so beautiful."

I look up at him as I feel my cheeks flush.

Just then, the girl Alex is with decides to scream out, "I'm coming!"

"We need to go." I quickly say, shutting the door behind me and interlacing our fingers together as I pull him down the pathway.

He looks back at the door as he laughs. "So that's why you wanted me to come sooner."

"Yeah." I grumble, spinning around to face him. "Can we just forget about that and enjoy our time being spent together?"

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer, making our foreheads connect as he stares into my eyes. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment." He tells me, before he goes in for a kiss.