viii

.Mar. 18 2016

Dear Jisoo,

Today, I'm visiting your apartment. Actually right now, I'm sitting in front of it, writing this.

The spare key under the flower pot beside your door is still there. I don't want to go inside. No, not without you. I can't visit or go inside your apartment without you.

If only you told me that you would be leaving, I would've stopped you. If only, you knew how much your bestfriend misses you.

You probably don't remember this but today is the day you left. I still remember 3 years ago. You haven't contacted us in about a month, nope, no one heard nothing from you in those times. Everyone kind of got worried so the gang and I visited your apartment. Looks like you weren't home so we waited for you and spent the night there. We thought you were on holidays, we weren't too sure so we asked the neighbors. The guy next door, MingMing said that he saw you leaving with your suitcases, he thought you moved out.

After that, we checked your place and the only thing we found (besides your furniture and left things) is a note. It was a sticky note in the fridge saying 'I'm leaving. Don't look for me I'm fine :)- JS'

Of course no one knew when you exactly left. We kinda just acknowledged this day as the day you left.

3 years ago I started writing these letters. As you can see, I write you letters 3 times a month.

I wonder how much letters are waiting for you behind that door.

Jisoo, I miss you so much

Why did you leave?

-from Jeonghan