Confessions Confessions

A/N I don't mean to hurt anyone's feeling if they like Dumbledore, but it's just for the book. I don't think Dumbledore is that bad, but it's annoying how he always favours Gryffindor.

Maria's POV

*in her bed after receiving the goodnight texts*

I hope he like me, but what am I thinking he could never like a girl like me. Oh Luke you're so charming with those blue eyes, that I think anyone would get lost in them-

I was interrupted by Robyn saying "Hey Maria whatcha thinking about that makes you look like you rode a unicorn over a rainbow?".

"Oh, it's nothing" Lie it's Luke the handsome and amazing guy any girl could want.

"No, really Maria tell me what you're thinking about."

"Do I HAVE to?"

"Yes Maria, you have to tell me because I'm one of your best friends. If you want I won't tell the others."

You better not because Luke is one of my best friends and if he finds out and doesn't like me back I don't know what'll happen.

"Fine, I like Luke" I hope she doesn't go prancing around yelling it to the world."

Robyn was fangirling, which doesn't happen very often. She then ran over to me and hugged me. Why is she so happy about my crush. What she said next told me the answer. "Yass Apple so owes me $20 (A/N I don't know what currency you use but I use Canadian, so just change the $20 to the currency that you use) oh I'm so happy for you though!"

"ARE YOU SIRIUS YOU BET ON ME!!" I was glad that my other roommates were out, I don't know where but somewhere.

"Hey what were we supposed to do? We already knew from the look you gave him when you first saw him!", answered Robyn "so anyways know that I'm sure can I rub it in Apple's face."

"Uh...no this stays a secret 'cause if you tell them they're gonna fangirl and Luke is going to know all about it!", I was freaking out, I had my head on my knees and was rocking back and forth, since I didn't want him to know.

"I'm sorry Maria if I freaked you out I'm just really happy for you, if it makes you feel better I won't tell anyone", soothed Robyn.

"Th- thanks Robyn, I just don't know if he likes me, what if he doesn't like me?", I couldn't hold it in what would happen if he found out and he didn't even like me? Eyes eyes are now rimmed with tears. The rejection. The pain. The heartbreak.

"Hey, no need to cry I'm sure he likes you, what's not to like about you? You're smart, you're caring, you're loyal.", she said.

I'm thankful to have a friend like Robyn, she understands me.

I was tired so I started falling asleep, Robyn noticed this and went back to her bed. Finally I could sleep in peace.

~~~~~~
*in the Great Hall eating breakfast*

Raven's POV

"I REFUSE TO SIT AT THE SLYTHERIN TABLE IF MY FRIENDS FROM OTHER HOUSES CAN'T SIT HERE TOO!!", I yelled at Dumbledore.

Dumbledore that crazy old man that says stupid things. Why does everyone think he's so wise? He a bloody idiot!! Anyways back to my table issue.

"Don't shout young one, your house is your family. Why don't you want to sit with them?", Dumbledore the idiot said.

"Well not all of them are my friends, I have a special bond with my friends!"

"Oh little duckling, you will grow a special bond with your housemates if you connect with them", he said.

"Wait..did you just call me a duck? What the hell is wrong with you, man? I don't want to socialize with them, it's too much work as it is to have to live in my school. Can't you just magically make a table for my friends and I?", I asked.

"Fine....."

Dumbledore raised his wand and muttered a spell and a table appeared just for us. Josephine, Maria, Phoenix, Robyn, Hawk, Apple, Luke and I walked over and just before I pushed my hand down on the bench seat, so that I knew it was stable enough to sit on. It didn't move so I assumed it was safe enough to sit on, then we all sat down.

It was quiet so I yelled "I KNOW WE'RE GORGEOUS BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO STARE AT US LIKE THAT!!"

Everyone instantly went back to there conversations and ate. I was so hungry, there was french toast so happily I ate that. While I ate timetables were passed around so when we got out timetables obviously we had to compare them to see how many classes we had together.

"First class for Hufflepuffs is Herbology", spoke Phoenix.

"There's transfiguration for Ravenclaw", said Robyn.

"Same for Slytherin", says Hawk.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated a part of the actual story IN AGES!! I just had a big writer's block, like huge.
Bye.