Chapter 15

Let me know what cha think :)

"You sure you can't stay longer??".

Korra smiled. "Yeah. I gotta get home".

Asami smiled sadly. Korra had woken up early and gotten her stuff together.

"Well alright", Asami said. "I'll drive you home".

Korra nodded. "Awesome. Thanks".

Asami went to go get her jacket and shoes and keys. Korra said bye to the others and they all hugged her tightly, saying how much they'd miss her over the day and Bolin had hugged her to tightly, Korea was sure her lungs would give out.

Korra and Asami drove on down to the plaza. The drive was pretty quiet. But the comfortable kinda quiet. The radio was on, music lowly playing in the car.

Asami glanced over at Korra.

"Hey. Korra".

Korra looked over at her.

"I'm sorry", Asami said.

Korra gave her a confused look.

"Why??", she asked.

Asami sighed. "I'm sorry what yelling at you last night. I'm sorry if I'm invading in your private life and your business. I didn't mean to snap..it wasn't my place to say those things".

Korra smiled. "It's okay. They were kinda true anyway. Plus, you're just being you. Protective and worried about me. I get it. Don't sweat it".

Asami stopped at a red light. She looked over at Korra.

"Like, I really didn't mean to yell. You just, I don't know. You're my best friend and I love you and I see the bruises all the time and I will not ignore that and you do lie about alot of stuff. I know you, Korra. I know you more than you think".

Korra snickered. "That's true".

Asami sighed once more.

"And I'm just worried about you, okay??. You don't eat around us, you flinch alot. You have bruises that me and the guys see all the time that are unexplainable. What else was I suppose to think??".

Korra laughed. "It's okay, Asami. I'd be worried too. But really. I'm okay".

Korra fiddled with her sleeve.

"If there's ever something wrong, I'll tell you".

Asami smiled. "Good. Cause I do care about you. Just know, and I know.for a fact you've heard me say that a million times in the last few weeks. I'm here for you".

Asami looked at her seriously.

"I'm serious. I am. Anytime, any place. If you need me, I'll come to you. Promise".

Korra smiled softly. "Same".

They got to the plaza. Asami parked the car. She turned to Korra and smiled.

"Here you go".

Asami got out the car. Korra watched curiously as Asami walked over to her side of the car. Korra unbuckled herself. She was surprised when Asami opened her door.

Korra smiled. She climbed out.

"Why can't people by like you??", she asked. "Such a gentleman".

Korra kissed her cheek, grinning.

"You're my girlfriend from now on, no buts".

Asami eyes widened. She cleared her throat, blushing when she realized Korra was playing around. Damn it. Asami closed the door.