A/N::New stories and sequel.

Hi guys been a while hasn't it. Okay so I am currently in the process of writing the sequel to TRHQ and it is called The Demon Hybrid Queen. Pretty sucky name but I might change it. (anyone have any ideas please fill free to put them in the comments) Okay I also wanted to talk about other books that I'm writing that might interest you lovely people. So here's a list and their descriptions

*~*Who am I*~*

"Your not human but you have no idea what you are?" he asked confused. I shrugged. "I thought I was human all my life until you came along saying 'Mine' by the way I am not an object so I belong to no one but me myself and I." I said. He sighed and said, "Well I can tell by the way you DON'T smell like a human that you aren't one but I've never came across your type of species. I would ask your mom" I nodded. "Anyway back to the topic. I'm your mate and I'm a werewolf so thats why I kidnaped you don't slap me please." he said. I laughed and nodded. Then I processed what he said. I started freaking out.

Alana Mckramacrof. She was what you would call different. She had vibrant blue green eyes and long blonde hair. Now I know she sounds like a normal but she isn't. Her eyes change color and so does her hair when she's mad or sad. Bad things or sometimes good things miraculously happen around her This caused all the kids to steer away from her calling her weird and ugly (even though she's very very pretty). She has no idea what's wrong with her. She has no idea what she is. So what will happen when she gets kidnapped by Alpha Ronan because she's his mate. Will he accept her for what she is or will she be rejected like she is by everyone else

*~*Little Miss Troublesome*~*

"Don't touch me!" I screamed as my back hit the wall. He looked hurt by my words. "Carmina," he whispered softly. He reached his hand to touch me but I flinched away. He sighed before getting up and leaving me in the cell. I pulled my knees up to my chest and continued sobbing. Never have I ever felt so vulnerable.

Carmina Daniels. All she cares about is having fun. She just moved into a new town and pack because of some issues that she may or may not have caused being rouge. Any who, she does whatever she wants and never cares about the consequences or who gets hurt in the process all she knows is that she was having fun and she wasn't ever going to stop.....or so she thought. Meet alpha Cole. The strictest and most ruthless pack of them all. So like all cliché stories Carmina and Cole are mates of course. They have quite a few disagreements and fights. Carmina makes it her mission to make that pack loosen up and live a little but that may prove to be impossible with Cole around. So read about their crazy journey and stuff okay? Okay. (Maybe okay can be our always)

*~*The Lost Twin*~*

"Hey Aiden," I said with a smile as he walked over. He smiled and said, "Hey Julia I've been meaning to talk to you." My smile left my face and I said, "I'm Jasmine." I said. "Oh," he said in a disappointed voice. "Do you know where she is?" he asked. I shrugged and he sighed before running off to find my perfect twin sister. She's at cheerleading practice. Just like always she's surrounded by people and I'm left to sit here with my dark and black soul.

*~*The Youngest Salvatore*~*

"Compelling your way into school, big brother I thought you were better than that," I said with a chuckle. Stefan snapped his head towards my direction and his eyes widen. "Dellaria," he whispered. "Oh I go by Della now," I said with a shrug.

They left me to save her.

She left them to save me

They fled without me

She stayed with me.

I am Dellaria Salvatore, the youngest of the Salvatore siblings and this is my story.

*~*Bad Girl In Love*~*

Akeira is your average bad girl. You know doesn't care about anything does what she wants blah blah blah. There is one thing different from her though she's a vampire.

Then there's Nick. He's the leader of her vampire coven. He acts like he has a stick up his ass.

Nick and Akeira are mortal enemies. So what happens when theres a 2 bets that force them to go out with each other. Will they grow real feelings for each other or will they just end it all together. Well why don't you read and find out.

P.S. I dont do happy endings (sometimes) So if I give a bad ending don't be mad I'm just not clechie so be prepared for original stuff.

Okay so that's all the stories I thought you guys might be interested in though be warned pretty awful mistakes in there cause um their not edited but I am working on that so........the sequel should be much better than the first book of the TRHQ. All right that's all for now loves I will let you all know when the sequel is up.